Placed an order today

Lisajw200

Hi everyone I'm back to start again :rolleyes: lol, and placed my order today and got email to say its been dispatched for next day delivery. Could anyone tell me if it will be delivered tomorrow or Tuesday? Thanks in advance. Didn't get on with WW in the end. So back with determination to give this a good go. Thanks :)

It'll be Tuesday

Good luck to everyone and also to ppl who are starting this week like me. This is such a supportive forum and have been reading all your inspiring posts and diaries. I need the support to do S&S. Gonna give it my all this time round. wish you all a nice evening. Good luck on your journeys xx

Welcome back flumpet!

Good luck.

Hope it goes well for you :)

Thanks Deezer and Clair. Still trying to give up the dreaded cigs though so I've ordered an electronic cig. Hope my plan works. :rolleyes: here we go again Deezer sigh. You're an inspiration Deezer. You really are. :) wish I never started smoking. :(

Thanks Deezer and Clair. Still trying to give up the dreaded cigs though so I've ordered an electronic cig. Hope my plan works. :rolleyes: here we go again Deezer sigh. You're an inspiration Deezer. You really are. :) wish I never started smoking. :(

I'm so glad i never did!!! You can do it!!! Those electronic cigs are pretty good arent they??? One of my clients had one!!! He said it was brill!!! X

Well they are not the same but they are better than nothing Deezer, I think it depends on which one you get tbh. I've got a regular strength one which is easy to use. But other brands do high strength nicotine but I find them a fiddle. I'm just praying I can do it. Fed up with carrying round another person. Even if I can cut down on fags that will help. Thanks Deezer hun xxxxx

glad to see you back!

I'm planning on giving up smoking in around a months time (my weight was -really- effecting my confidence so I wanted to tackle the weight first... I figure in around another month, while i'll still not be at my goal i'll be near it enough that it wont feel like two uphill battles). By then you should be a pro at both and i'll be able to poke you for tips and advice ;)

Good luck with the restart! Its definately worth it!

Doubts are entering my mind again. I really need to tackle both but can I do it? Usually I only last one day :rolleyes: I'm sick of it all. I have COPD but I weigh near on 18 st damn fags!!!!

Back