Planned Break

Hedgehog

Gold Member
I started SS knowing that I would have 2 interuptions. One is a family meal in a week and a half which I just cannot avoid, I am going to avoid alcohol and have my shakes that day and just have the meal that night and straight back on to SS the next day, I am hoping to still lose that week anyone have a similar experience and lost that week?

The second is more complex, in about a month we are going to the UK and will be staying with friends, I have planned to come off the diet for the 3 days because I want to enjoy the break, but I dont want to go mental, I was thinking to trying to stick to WW maintenance points and possibly have a STS week that week, anyone think that is possible?

Low carbing is a good idea too when off plan, make it easier and less carb laden headaches when you get back on it.

i have a planned "blip" my sons 1st bday birthday were going for a meal on the friday and sat! im dreading it! and then xmas day, Then im having the week off between xmas n newyear then back on 1st jan until i get to goal :D

I think if you plan a break your more aware of what you are eating when i did exante in week 3 i planned to have my partners birthday of which happened to be at the weekend so i took the whole weekend off and ate a drank what i wanted . I still lost 2lbs that week so i was very pleased !

Thanks for the advice everyone, Rose, that is exactly what I wanted to hear, that someone had still had a loss with a planned break :) makes me feel like it can be done and more motivated to get right back on plan as soon as I get back :) I will definitely try to stay away from too many carbs, but carb withdrawal headaches has never been something that I have suffered with thank goodness.

Anymore good news stories to keep me motivated? :)

Back