Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Planned Break

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 9 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I started SS knowing that I would have 2 interuptions. One is a family meal in a week and a half which I just cannot avoid, I am going to avoid alcohol and have my shakes that day and just have the meal that night and straight back on to SS the next day, I am hoping to still lose that week anyone have a similar experience and lost that week?

The second is more complex, in about a month we are going to the UK and will be staying with friends, I have planned to come off the diet for the 3 days because I want to enjoy the break, but I dont want to go mental, I was thinking to trying to stick to WW maintenance points and possibly have a STS week that week, anyone think that is possible?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fiesty

Fiesty Melting the fat

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(39.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge ss+
    Low carbing is a good idea too when off plan, make it easier and less carb laden headaches when you get back on it.

4. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i have a planned "blip" my sons 1st bday birthday were going for a meal on the friday and sat! im dreading it! and then xmas day, Then im having the week off between xmas n newyear then back on 1st jan until i get to goal :D

5. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I think if you plan a break your more aware of what you are eating when i did exante in week 3 i planned to have my partners birthday of which happened to be at the weekend so i took the whole weekend off and ate a drank what i wanted . I still lost 2lbs that week so i was very pleased !

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the advice everyone, Rose, that is exactly what I wanted to hear, that someone had still had a loss with a planned break :) makes me feel like it can be done and more motivated to get right back on plan as soon as I get back :) I will definitely try to stay away from too many carbs, but carb withdrawal headaches has never been something that I have suffered with thank goodness.

Anymore good news stories to keep me motivated? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.