Planned cheat??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by k-nine, 30 November 2007 Social URL.

1. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    I'm not losing anything at the moment & I'm feeling a bit fed up. I just want a weight watchers curry and a glass of wine tonight. Is that sooo bad :confused: ? I promise I'll start again tomorrow morning :rolleyes:.

K9
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you will be delaying your next loss - would the short term feel good factor of ww curry (and I'm willing to bet u don't even get that from it) be worth the long term pain you are already feeling re not losing (on the scales!!!). IFFF you have been 100% you will be losing. Up to you

4. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi K9, may I just quote your reply to my post the other day:

"Hi Corinne, I have my weigh in tomorrow and as far as I can see I have put ON a pound this week! I understand what everyone says about it all working out in the end but it is a bit disheartening isn't it? Still, we'll stick at it won't we???"

I've had 2 fairly low losses, but I know if I eat anything I'll not lose anything. There are loads of things I'd love to eat, but I want to lose weight more. Stick at it, if you have your curry and wine I'm willing to bet you'll find it incredibly hard to SS again, and probably end up binging and ruining all your hard work. Don't do it!!!!!!

Corinne x

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Request denied hun! You are understandably feeling low about your weight not moving on the scales (although 100% means you will be losing). By eating you are going to make that situation worse and then get into a viscious cycle.

Love
    Georgie
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.