Planned cheat??

k-nine

I'm not losing anything at the moment & I'm feeling a bit fed up. I just want a weight watchers curry and a glass of wine tonight. Is that sooo bad :confused: ? I promise I'll start again tomorrow morning :rolleyes:.

K9
x

Hi K9, may I just quote your reply to my post the other day:

"Hi Corinne, I have my weigh in tomorrow and as far as I can see I have put ON a pound this week! I understand what everyone says about it all working out in the end but it is a bit disheartening isn't it? Still, we'll stick at it won't we???"

I've had 2 fairly low losses, but I know if I eat anything I'll not lose anything. There are loads of things I'd love to eat, but I want to lose weight more. Stick at it, if you have your curry and wine I'm willing to bet you'll find it incredibly hard to SS again, and probably end up binging and ruining all your hard work. Don't do it!!!!!!

Corinne x

Request denied hun! You are understandably feeling low about your weight not moving on the scales (although 100% means you will be losing). By eating you are going to make that situation worse and then get into a viscious cycle.

Love
Georgie
x

Back