planned day off

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Danell, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Its my 2nd anniversary today and due too not being able to anything ive decided im going to cook us both a meal, and get straight back to ss tomorrow, my weigh in is not till sunday so do you think i have a good chance of getting ack into ketosis and losing weight still?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Will depend what you're cooking really. Low carbs would be a good choice. Whatever you're having enjoy it and Happy Anniversary.

4. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Choice Between Chicken And Steak Or Both

5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    hi sara,
    happy anniversary!!!
    what are u planning on cooking?
    if u stick to chicken/white fish with green/white vegetables or salad, u could actually treat this as an AAM day rather than breaking it completely.
    Also, if u are in ketosis right now make sure u DONT drink alcohol as this is very dangerous
    http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/26311-dangers-alcohol-when-ketosis.html
    if u feel u will more than likely end up celebrating by drinking i would strongly urge that u prepare in advance and eat carbs (2 small carb meals , ie: potato, bread, pasta or rice are the most successful) to break the ketones and make drinking alcohol safe again.
    U should get back into ketosis fairly quickly as long as u dont overdo it.
    whatever u decide, have a wonderful evening together.
    cherylxx

6. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Cheryl, i think i will stick to chicken, tbh i really dont fancy anything at all and probably wont eat anything, defo not wkd for me, i want so much to lose this weight so maybe eat a little chicken say im full and get an early night (wink wink).

hopefully get back into ketosis in 3 or 4 days(if i am naughty) so fingers crossed i can still lose a coupe of pounds.

7. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Just remember that it is going to be hard to get back onto SS, you will probably be hungry for a day or two, and it will weaken your resolve. But as long as you are prepared to deal with that (occasionally, and only very occasionally!) I think it's worth it. Happy anniversary and enjoy your dinner x

8. amelia2311

amelia2311 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i have a cheat day on the day i get weighed and so far have lost every week still, as i get straight back on ss, maybe i am odd but i don't feel hungry after and am usually back in ketosis by 3rd day. Just be sensible and you should have a loss. milly x

9. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i am a very very strong diet mode so i think im going to be ok getting back on in the morning, yes i will probably be hungry, but i bet tonight after ive eaten im going to have that complete disgusting sicky feeling all good for getting back to it lol

10. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    If you have an Atkins style meal you'll stay in ketosis. You could have Chicken and veg or a lovely steak in a creamy mushroom and peppercorn sauce (yep....allowed on Atkins). Just avoid potatoes/rice/pasta/bread (some veg like carrots/corn) and you'll remain well and truely in ketosis......the only downside is no dessert!! Except I used to have sugar free jelly and cream when on Atkins.

11. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ok so last night i had orange juice, half a steak and 3 chips, tbh thats all i could stomach b4 i felt really bloated and sick, this morning i have no desire to eat again till my aamw so back on ss and fingers crossed i can still have a loss come sunday

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.