Planned "off" day, really nervous!

Carlyd88

Hi all,

So today is the first day in almost 4 weeks where something other than a Cambridge product has passed my lips.

It was planned and I talked it through with my consultant which made me feel better. However now it is the actual day and I have actually eaten I feel a bit rubbish about it. So here is what I have had so far:

Steamed asparagus
Crab salad
Fruit salad

I'm feeling a bit nervous about the crab as I don't think it appears as an approved food but it was either that or chicken salad which was fried so think I made the right call.

I now just have an evening meal to go to which is an Indian so will be having prawn tikka (dry) with salad, no starter and no desert.

I hope I still get a loss I will be really gutted if I don't this week :-(

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb).

Wow that's really good! Couldn't have chosen better food on a off day. No reason why you won't get a loss this week :)

I think you have made all the right choices and should be ok. I find when I have to have food like that I stay the same overnight but still have a loss over the week. Enjoy it, you did brilliantly to do 4 weeks SS. I am sure the crab will be ok.

Thanks ladies!

Food day is done and dusted so back on track tomorrow. It's strange because I was adamant that I would feel great eating but I genuinely wish that I hadn't! It seems like it has just pushed me back - even if it is just by a little bit.

I have king prawn tandoori tikka (dry) for dinner which I must say was divine, but I can definitely wait a few months before I have it again!

Cannot wait to be back on the soups and shakes tomorrow :) xx

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb).

Back