planned off days

jenboo

Hey so I have a night out planned at the weekend and after a v stressful few weeks personally and at work I really wanna have a drink and join in the fun. Has anybody else planned to have a day off like this ? If so how did u do it ? And how hard is it to go straight back on plan xx

I've wondered this, too. I'm going on a four-day cruise with my family at the end of September, and I'm trying to figure the best way to go off the diet and then resume as soon as I get back. Would it be best to add an evening meal for a few days before the cruise, or just continue SS up until casting off? Any advice would be welcome.

Hey cf . I went to see cdc tonight she told me eat a bowl of cereal before I go out to knock myself out of ketosis then drink water in between each drink then go bacj on plan the day after... I am nervous x

Hey Jenboo

I had the same prob as had a night out on sat with my girl mates for my 30th, so loads of booze!

Night before I swooped evening shake for chicken salad with avacado & half sweet pot, then had breakfast shake, tuna sandwich & salad before going out! Drank every drink under the sun, had a mcdonalds on Sunday then a salad & now fully back on plan from Monday.

I did gain 2.5lbs but not beating myself up about it, you have to enjoy yourself and just get back on plan ASAP - that's my opinion anyway. Haven't found getting back on plan hard and sneaky weigh in I've already lost 1.5lbs in 2 days.

Life does get in the way of this plan, but just chose sensible food, unlike my mcdonalds!! And you'll be fine :) enjoy xx Kat

Thamks for that it good to know I am nervous to do it so am gunna have a good think about it from now until Saturday and see if I dare come off plan... I really want maximum weight loss by my holiday mod august.... but desperately need a fun night out ! X

When I had a weekend off over 4 days I gained 4 pounds. I lost 6 the next week which doesn't happen for me! When you come out of Ketosis your body stores water again so sometimes the gain appears more drastic at first! I went off plan this weekend and gained half. Getting weighed again on Friday before my consultant goes on hol, only 3 days after my weigh in yesterday but I'm expecting to see some loss from water at least x

Back