Extra Easy Plannin to try for a baby in 6/12,cant imagine its much fun bein preg & overweight!

So nice reading all your stories to know I am not alone. Sending love and good luck to you all.

Been TTC for just over a year. I also have 3 stone to lose. Being depressed about one thing or the other always leads to food but I am making a committment now to lose this weight before I get pregnant.

So nice reading all your stories to know I am not alone. Sending love and good luck to you all.

Been TTC for just over a year. I also have 3 stone to lose. Being depressed about one thing or the other always leads to food but I am making a committment now to lose this weight before I get pregnant.

Hi ya tinker bell! I can only imagine how frustrating it is after all this time, but stick with it Hun, it will be so worth it!!! Slim n with a baby... Can u think of anything more wonderful? Well if I could eat rubbish n stay slim that will be wonderful too lol
Keep with it, n well done for trying!!

I hope everyone who is TTC is successful soon! It's hard work emotionally and I am in awe of ladies who try for years, after a year I am fed up lol! And if one more person tells me to relax or that it'll happen when we stop trying I swear I will not be responsible for my actions ;)

Update from me - I have my first appointment at the fertility clinic on 29th Jan! Excited and kinda terrified tbh, it's all getting real now. I hope we don't need to go all the way to IVF but I'll do whatever I need to to make this work. xxx

I hope everyone who is TTC is successful soon! It's hard work emotionally and I am in awe of ladies who try for years, after a year I am fed up lol! And if one more person tells me to relax or that it'll happen when we stop trying I swear I will not be responsible for my actions ;)

Update from me - I have my first appointment at the fertility clinic on 29th Jan! Excited and kinda terrified tbh, it's all getting real now. I hope we don't need to go all the way to IVF but I'll do whatever I need to to make this work. xxx

Hey missy, have you tried Mayan massage? My cousin was trying for 4 years, she started having Mayan massages done and she's now 4 months pregnant! Just google Mayan massage :)

Hey missy, have you tried Mayan massage? My cousin was trying for 4 years, she started having Mayan massages done and she's now 4 months pregnant! Just google Mayan massage :)

I'd never heard of it - just googled it now! I'm not usually into complementary therapies/medicine but anything is worth looking into at this point. Thank you! x

Will be mainly green I think cause I would love another girl and going veggy is suppose to help I was with my dd but not ds so it's worth a shot. Good luck Hun in both weight loss and ttc. Reflexology is good to I got pg both times I had it.

I'm not sure being veggie has much to do with it but green days are great (I'm a veggie so I'm a bit biased lol)!

Good luck x

Awwww Missy ....the massage sounds rather fantastic!! Aww sweetie I'm sending massive good luck vibes... Just stick at it, it will happen eventually I'm sure! You sound like it would mean the world to you.. So my fingers are crossed... And my toes! Big hugs x you're so brave x

I feel like I'm missing out on something fab n I can't see this!!!!! Lol what is this picture that you are teasing me with lol?

I'm still trying how to figure out how to post threads lol... Bear with... If anyone ADORES Miranda Hart like I do u have an inward giggle.... Anyway my lovely gorgeous, fabulous ladies... How are we? I have set up a fund for a watch that I really really really want.. So for every 1lb I loose I will put £10 in the pot.. I have tried to show u the picture of my pot.. I'm feeling very motivated girlies... Ekkkk after 1 n a half stone off I can have my watch... Horah! So far we are 2lb in ha ha but ill get there, oh so slowly! After that I wanna loose 1 more stone n then bring on the TTC... Yahoooooo!
We had a good day? I know I have... Excersise could be helped but I'm off out for a fast walk tomoz morning... I've been told by my skinny friend.. She is coming in her running gear... Oh god help me!? Wish me luckkkkkkk
image-3127450373.jpg

That's a great idea - saving for something specific!

I lost 4lbs this week so dead happy! BMI now 37.1 so getting closer to that magic number of 30 ;) xxx

That's a great idea - saving for something specific!

I lost 4lbs this week so dead happy! BMI now 37.1 so getting closer to that magic number of 30 ;) xxx

Yeah Missy Yeah... That's brill!!! What r u doin special to get a 4lb loss... I've never gotten that much in one week... That's totally awesome!!!!!!

My skinny friend is due any minute in her running gear... Sob!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back