Extra Easy Plannin to try for a baby in 6/12,cant imagine its much fun bein preg & overweight!

Remember me Beks?

I doooooooo so remember you gorgeous..... Lol it cracks me up as its beeeeen forever since I was on here before I started this thread.... It's crazy... How the devil r u?????? Ha ha.... It's madness!!!!!!!!!!! Remind me where I left u at Hun lol

I suggest losing the weight if you can and workin on getting fit! I always presumed getting pregnant would be easy but a year later and nothings happening! I don't want to head to the dr's and be told to lose weight so started getting on with it the moment we decided to try!

Guys I managed a 3 mile power walk with my skinny buddie... Yeah... She worn a calories counter n we burned 355 caloriessss in 1 hour... It was just what I needed!!!! Wolly hat n hoddie, it was sunny but cold ... Perfect!!!! I'm gonna repeat this on my own in the morning!!! Done really well again on my SW food.. Had 4 syns only.. I'm in the zone .... Bring on my skinny selffff!!! Horah!!! How are we all doin!?!?! The weekend is approaching, do we find it easier in the week or weekends!? Or generally struggle all the time lol... Have a good one!!!!!!

I suggest losing the weight if you can and workin on getting fit! I always presumed getting pregnant would be easy but a year later and nothings happening! I don't want to head to the dr's and be told to lose weight so started getting on with it the moment we decided to try!

Awwww Jen Welcome!!!!! You have been trying for a year too.. We have some other girlies in here who will share you're frustrations!!!! Well done for getting the weight off n staying motivated!!!! What diet are you doin n how much exercise r you managing?? You guys are so inspiring, stick with it ... Ull get there!!!!!

Me too, never dreamed it would be like this :( Started trying in Jan last year, started SW in April. Got my first appointment at the fertility clinic at the end of Jan as nothing's happened in a year. 4.5 stone down and still no joy!

Still got 4 stone to lose before we qualify for treatment but wanted to get things kicked off and investigations started while I'm losing the weight so I'm not waiting longer than I have to once the weight is off. As it turns out, it looks like me and husband possibly have problems that mean we'll struggle to conceive naturally so glad we've got a head start so to speak.

I hope you have some luck soon! x

Me too, never dreamed it would be like this :( Started trying in Jan last year, started SW in April. Got my first appointment at the fertility clinic at the end of Jan as nothing's happened in a year. 4.5 stone down and still no joy!

Still got 4 stone to lose before we qualify for treatment but wanted to get things kicked off and investigations started while I'm losing the weight so I'm not waiting longer than I have to once the weight is off. As it turns out, it looks like me and husband possibly have problems that mean we'll struggle to conceive naturally so glad we've got a head start so to speak.

I hope you have some luck soon! x

Missy, my darling, u are an inspiration, all you girls are!!!! I havnt started TTC yet, but let me tell ya I won't be taking anything for granted!!! For some ppl it's the easiest thing I the world, n for others I bet I feels like it's never gonna happen...! You guys are legends n inspire me greatly!!!! Well done for getting as far as you have.. Not just with you're weight losses but with your relationships with your OH, and dedication to finally get there!!! Stick with it!!!!! :) big hugs all around!!!

For the past 6 months I've done 3 if not 4 classes or gym sessions per week. I lost a couple of stone with slimming world, then one with dukan and i'm back on slimming world now. Ironically enough though all that exercise leaves you somewhat knackered for other important forms of exercise which doesn't help progress! Im staying relaxed, a year when you've come off the pill isn't that long anyway!

A year isn't long in the grand scheme of things but I'm glad we're moving it along now. I'm 35 this year and getting a bit antsy about my age!

I speak to ladies on here who've been trying for years and they have my upmost respect, I'm not sure I'll still be sane in three years lol ;)

A year isn't long in the grand scheme of things but I'm glad we're moving it along now. I'm 35 this year and getting a bit antsy about my age!

I speak to ladies on here who've been trying for years and they have my upmost respect, I'm not sure I'll still be sane in three years lol ;)
I turn 30 in November this year and couldn't think of a better present :)
I really hope it happens for you this year Missy, maybe we will both have good news to share by end of the year? :) X

I turn 30 in November this year and couldn't think of a better present :)
I really hope it happens for you this year Missy, maybe we will both have good news to share by end of the year? :) X

Let's hope so, I hate to think of anyone stuck in the limbo we've been in for the last year so I hope it happens quickly for you too :) I think we'll need a bit of help but now we are on the way to that I am hopeful that this will be my year. :) x

Let's hope so, I hate to think of anyone stuck in the limbo we've been in for the last year so I hope it happens quickly for you too :) I think we'll need a bit of help but now we are on the way to that I am hopeful that this will be my year. :) x
It will be your year Missy :) X

Good luck to you all. I finally got pregnant at 36 while waiting for my fertility tests to be done. Just keep at the diet so you can qualify. My little one is 3 now. I did not know of SW at the time and piled on the pounds. You all have such an advantage to be able to eat healthy and get the weight down. I am hoping that I will have a final chance to be a mother again if I can shift the weight.

Hi all, can I join you? OH and I have decided we are going to TTC this year but before we do, I'd like to lose about 3 stone, so here I am! Joined a brand new SW class this morning (never done a Saturday class before!), have reset all my stats and am going to start off by following the Extra Easy plan (I've always been a red girl). So, that's me, look forward to getting to know all the new faces, and nice to see some 'oldies' still using the board too

xxx

I doooooooo so remember you gorgeous..... Lol it cracks me up as its beeeeen forever since I was on here before I started this thread.... It's crazy... How the devil r u?????? Ha ha.... It's madness!!!!!!!!!!! Remind me where I left u at Hun lol

Haha I know it does seem like forever to be honest! I am in college now studying Health and Social Care still with my boyfriend which is all good :) On work experience on Monday in a primary school should be fun! I am okay thanks. How's you? x

Haha I know it does seem like forever to be honest! I am in college now studying Health and Social Care still with my boyfriend which is all good :) On work experience on Monday in a primary school should be fun! I am okay thanks. How's you? x

Awww get you!! Was you're bf name Ashley cause I can remember u mentioning him saying u were just friends lol... Have things progressed u little minx lol
I'm fab! Perhaps a little to fab... Or should I say flab lol wobble wobble lol!
How is you're diet goin?

Right girlies, I've had a revelation.... I'm doin incredibly well with my diet.. Like u won't believe... Wow...ive been having around 3-4 syns a day n not wanting any more than that! Well after just over a week I weighed myself n I've lost just 1lb... Sob... My hubby who had devoured a WHOLE tin of roses lost 3lb?!? Whimper sob!! What happened!!! Then I remember how I was last yr when I did SW... I would be under my syn allowance, as I am now n I'd loose either 0.5-1lb a week... Sulking n plodding on .. I was then a bridesmaid one Saturday n worked out I consumed 60 syns in alcohol ALONE!? (I was ill for days.. :( ) but managed to stick to SW regardless afterwards.... that week I lost 4lb.... Yay :) ...So I am gonna put this to the test... I had a big night out last night n reckon I had 40 syns ... ish!? Today I have had 5 n from tomoz I'm gonna have 15 a day, n make sure of it... N let's see how this goes!? Oh girls I am a generally healthy person n I don't wanna eat rubbish for the sake of it!? Tonight I have ordered myself a copy of 2013 snack food book containing all low syn snacks... But have you guys got any tips for using up syns???? I've even made myself a scan bran cake today.. Yum! But I need helpppppppp lol (my darling husband tells me this all the time lol cheeky monkey, with his stupid empty roses tin?!?! Sulk!)
How are we all doin?

Someone in my class did the same and only had a small amount of syns every day. The consultant said that she needed the syns as it's all part of the plan. She tried upping her syns and started having higher losses!

I use my syns on chocolate. I mainly have 2 finger Kit Kats (5.5 syns) and sometimes have Options hot chocolate (2 or 3 syns).

A friend of mine struggles to use her syns as she says it makes her naughty lol. So she has fruit topped with yogurt and drizzles some honey over the top.

Exciting news about your appointment Missy! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you both x

Thank you! I hope it's going to be positive news...

Beks - if you don't want to use syns on chocolate or snackies you could use them in your meals? Things like gravy, coconut milk, naan bread, honey, olives....

Awww thanks guys... I'm sure ill figure something out.. I'm hoping if I up it all ill have better losses!!! Or ill cry ha ha!!!
Any idea about these??? Anyone know the syn value for them????? It's finding a way to use them without falling off the waggon!!!! Lol helppp

image-3070448352.jpg

Last edited:
Back