Planning on starting tomorrow.

Hiya i could almost cry to be honest. I went out in the snow called the chemist before hand just to check the still participated in .LT, they said yes come in blah blah blah. I get there, go into his little room have my chat, fill out forms only for him to tell me he has no stock until Friday. I was so prepared to start tomorrow :-(. I'll get over it but didn't want to wait any longer. Glad you got your bits sorted though. You're on your way xx

Hi Angel Girl

That is terrible service! No wonder you're upset. Is there anyone else in the area that stock LT so you can get going quicker? x x x

probably but i know them in my little chemist so i've decided to stick it out and friday is probably a good day to start for me. I'm still excited but i don't want the nerves to kick in before friday. I've purchased some peppermint tea today so i'm going to take that with me to work to get started. I tried the black tea and to be honest i'd rather go without lol xx.

I weighed in at home at about 14st 12pds:-(. I want to get to 10 stone aswell so our goals are similar....woohoo. It will be fine, plenty of willpower and just think how fab we'll look and feel when we get to our goal weight xx

I think im gunna take a pic every week then i can look back n it might make me see more how much im loosing..

10 seems like a good target :) i think id be happy there.

All seems real now xx

Hiya i could almost cry to be honest. I went out in the snow called the chemist before hand just to check the still participated in .LT, they said yes come in blah blah blah. I get there, go into his little room have my chat, fill out forms only for him to tell me he has no stock until Friday. I was so prepared to start tomorrow :-(. I'll get over it but didn't want to wait any longer. Glad you got your bits sorted though. You're on your way xx

Maybe you could start cutting out carbs and sugar gradually until Friday. If you do this and up your water intake you may well find that it is easier to get into ketosis.

Well done on making the decision to start both of you!

thanks nic. yes i'm going to try and cut out things during the week so i'm ready for friday. Wow you've lost 18 pounds already. That's fantastic. Well done you must be really proud xx

Very best of luck to both of u :) plenty of water

Well i got ot down.. The first sip wernt nice but i think i drank it thinking it would taste like fresh strawberry milkshake. After i got over it it wernt too bad. Didnt get hungry all morning so had it nearer lunch. Thinking chicken soup for dinner when i get in and then a hotchocolate later on.

Been drinking black coffee and green tea which i like any way so thats okay.

Been craving food but not hungry so realised its just a habit when i pick not because i need it.

No head aches as yet, been sipping water.

So far today ive had 2xblack coffees 1xgreen tea 1xstrawberry shake and water

:eek::thumbup: xx

Back