Planning on starting tomorrow.

I'm planning to go to the chemist and start tomorrow.....as long as this snow eases up a bit. I'm going on holiday at the end of march and was wondering what I could possibly lose between now and then?.. Any motivational tips would also be really helpful. I''ve tried LL before but to no avail (i lasted all of a week :-(.) I really want to do this as i don't want to be on the beach or by the pool covered in a towel once again. I'm 5'1 and 14 stone 11 pounds. Thanks everyone xx

Hey, I am also off to the chesmist to get week one tomorrow but depending on what time i get there will depend if i start tomorrow or tuesday. Im 5'4" and around 13st 10lb so about 4 or 4.5 st to lose. Im a little scared as never done anything like this before. Xx

Thanks for replying lilmisscupcake. I have only tried LL once and failed miserably lol but i'm in a different frame of mind now and soooo want to lose weight, about 5 stone overall but i'd be happy with 2 over the next couple of months. Maybe we could check in each day for motivation.....i'm definately going to need it xx

Would be cool to have a 'diet buddy' for when times are hard. Be nice to speak to someone that i can relate to :) determined to get the first week tomorrow but im at work so dont think i can get it till afternoon so be easier to start tuesday im guessing? How did u find it first time round?

Im totally new to it so a little unsure what to expect really, just hoping for good results to keep me going! X

To be honest it was horrendous lol but I wasn't in the right mindset for it and it is definately mind over matter so I am definately going to do it ths time. I want to be comfortable on holiday more than I want the rubbish foods ( that's what i'm telling myself anyway. Lets get this week started and DO THIS !!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!

What are the shakes like? Im looking foward to it but hope that doesnt change after. Did you lose much last time? I want to be able to wear a bikini on holiday without putting shorts and tshirt over it to cover me up!!

Enjoying the snow?

Of we can do it, women can do anything :D x

the shakes with LL weren't great to be honest and I don't know what the shakes with lipotrim are like but to be honest i'm not expecting them to be too exciting. I'm thinking lots of water to get rid of the taste and to be honest we won't care what they taste like as soon as we see the weight coming off. Positive thinking. I have 9 weeks until my holiday and i need to lose at least 2.5 stone before I go or I swear i'll be wearing a sarong for 2 weeks :-(xx

Whats LL? Youl will do 2.5st easy in 9 weeks. I have faith :) slimfast shakes are nice but it never worked theres too much sugar in it.

I dont mind the snow, had a few early days at work because of it.

Where you off to on holiday? Xx

LL- lighter life :). i'm off tomorrow but i'll do some work from home. I'm off to Jamaica end of march for a well earned rest. Can't wait xx Are you losing for a particular holiday or event? xx

Im not, 18 mile trip to work at 6am :/ im loosing it for myself :) i dont feel comfortable. Never been to hot countries as cant strip off so to speak!! Just hope i can keep it off after. Jamaica sounds amazing! Id love to go to egypt :) ive got some jeans at home that im aiming to get into.. Anything less is a bonus xx

i am definately beaching it this year i've no doubt it will be hard going at first but we'll do fine. Have you read some of the posts on here? People have done amazingly well. I'm quite excited in an odd way. Egypt is lovely but very very hot. I'll log on tomorrow and hopefully you'll have picked up your first weeks supply. I may just walk to the chemist otherwise it will be another excuse for me not to start. speak to you tomorrow. good luck hun xx

Sounds cool :) i have the forum app on my phone!! Will let you know when ive picked up the first lot and update with first official weight etc :)

A tad excited! Eek!

Speak to you soon xXx :rolleyes:

Hey Ladies

Good luck for your starts tomorrow. Drink loads of water, you'll be weeing like mad, but it's the best way to make it through! First week is really tough, but you can do it. Much easier when ketosis kicks in. Just remember it's all worth it because you're likely to have fab losses at the end of week 1 :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hiya i could almost cry to be honest. I went out in the snow called the chemist before hand just to check the still participated in .LT, they said yes come in blah blah blah. I get there, go into his little room have my chat, fill out forms only for him to tell me he has no stock until Friday. I was so prepared to start tomorrow :-(. I'll get over it but didn't want to wait any longer. Glad you got your bits sorted though. You're on your way xx

Oh no! Is there not annother one you could go to? Just had my last meal of spaghetti and meatballs :) and a cuppa tea with milk and sugar!! Excited and scared xx

Back