Plans for the weekend?

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Whats everyone up to this weekend?

I have a roller derby game to go to (not playing, just jeerleading), and then a night out at the pub (no drinking water only though!), and thats pretty much it. Packing 3 tetras in the old bag for lunch, dinner and an extra shake in case being out late proves too much of a temptation come going home time :D

I don't have too much to do apart from some studying on Sunday.

For those of you who are interested, Roller derby is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ejLncGIWBo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ejLncGIWBo[/YOUTUBE]

Oh wow! That looks like such good fun. Wonder if there's one near me? I was a fabulous skater when I was younger.

Hmmm then again, I don't have the best of tempers so maybe not! :whistle:

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

I have a roller derby game to go to (not playing, just jeerleading)
Lol the person I work with brought all the gear for this and was very into it. She went for the first try out, came back very bruised and never went back! I think you may be safer jeerleading.

I have a family meal on Sunday at a carvery so its just veg for me. being a good girl:D

oh wow that looks great fun but I would be scared falling over - but what a fun way to get fit!

enjoy the cheerleading.

for the weekend Im having girlie shopping time with my 8yr old DD as my DS is at a cinema and meal party then romantic meal for 2 with HB ( Hence the monday restart)
then sunday will be the usual washing ironing cleaning etc.

have a fab weekend everyone
xxx

im working all weekend, which is a shame all your plans for the weekend look much more exciting than mine xx

Lol the person I work with brought all the gear for this and was very into it. She went for the first try out, came back very bruised and never went back! I think you may be safer jeerleading.

I have a family meal on Sunday at a carvery so its just veg for me. being a good girl:D

Oh no I play too! Its just this match I am jeering. I love it. Very good for the old aggression/stress relief and exercise!

I love it!

Hubby gets back from New York tomorrow morning, will probably sleep all day, he'll recover by Sunday and then go to football.

I guess I shall run around being a taxi for the children. Who said romance was dead?

Hi Lexie!!! Long time no see, lovely to have you back on the boards... hope all is good with you!

Weekend... working and also running son around so he can take his girlfriend for a Valentine's meal in town... huh! We don't really do Valentine's so don't really mind. Hoping for some walks and a good CD weekend.

xxx

I'm so bad on any kind of skates... roller skates... ice skates... I'd fail a risk assessment and they wouldn't let me near people!! Surprisingly, when I'm by myself, I'm fine. I think it's just a confidence thing.

This weekend, I'm not really sure. My sister might be coming over today and staying here tonight before heading to see her boyfriend tomorrow. Going to try and spend the weekend going over my dissertation and improving bits I've done so far I think while I wait for my last questionnaire to come back to me.

I'm thinking something anti valentines is in order for tomorrow!

I've seen roller derby in action when I lived in the States, looked like soooo much fun! Pity I'm not allowed to do any contact sports :(

This weekend...rugby, rugby, rugby!!! I'm heading to the pub soon for the Six Nations. Later tonight I'm going out with the girls to a Brazilian themed bar so we can dance the night away :D Tomorrow will be spent being very lazy.

Have fun ladies!

Back