Plateau after 4 weeks

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Chunky Madwife, 24 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    :cry:

Feeling a bit meh this morning. Just weighed in and STS.
    Not a happy bunny.

I ate late last night as was so tired after a 12 hour shift, and I had been up since 4am (2 egg omelette with bacon and peppers at 11pm). A WS day was definitely needed.

This week has been a bit mental as I had two wines on saturday at a night out and some crisps and nuts (I knw, I know), and some Chinese spare ribs on Sunday. Also had nightshifts, and very long days. But on these cheeky days I only had one or two packs, and so even without ketosis I kept the cals down

Anyhow, was on the scales last night and looked to be 2lbs down, but no, this morning definitely STS.

So anyway, to get to the point, I have kind of mixed feelings about this - I am happy with the overall weightloss (17lb in 4 weeks) but gutted about it not being more.

I was going to add a meal this week, but don't want to now :(

Anyone had the same?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If you saw 2lbs less yesterday then you KNOW you are 2lbs less then a STS, the scales can only weigh what is there ;) Seeing a STS today could be down to retention...nibbles you have had in "transit" ready to be a poop! (Sorry haha!) Nuts are scarily high in cals and demons for helping water retaining but oh they are oh sooooo lush ( one of my downfalls!)..but I am almost positive you did not eat 3500 extra cals over your maintenance cals to put on a real lb of fat ;)

I am almost positive if you jumped on the scales tomorrow they would not be a sts. From my years of calorie counting I did learn that a plateau would not just be one result hun....its if after a few weeks things are sticking that it would be time to chop things up a bit.

You have had such amazing losses don't ever lose sight of that x

4. Divster

Divster Banned

What Summer Rain said! :D

5. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    What Divster Said!!! :)

6. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Aw fankooo. I know, I am so happy with overall progress, would have been fine with a 1lb loss....but at least I haven't put anything on!

Sod it. I will add a meal. I feel like I need a boost, chicken salad for tea tonight :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.