Plateau Plateau oh no.

leopard1

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow will be the end of week 3 and I haven't lost a single lb! It's so frustrating and I'm gutted. I thought the first few weeks the scales would shoot down but I've been mistaken. I did the cambridge diet last year and this never happened back then. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this plateau in the early weeks and if they lost more than they expected the week after because I'm getting so worked up.

Haven't lost a single pound since you started or haven't lost this week?

Either way, I know it must be very frustrating when the scales don't budge but if you can, try and stay away from them. On TS there really isn't any way you can not lose, so maybe your body is just holding onto some extra water for whatever reason.

Try not to fret, keep drinking that water and hopefully you'll get a whooshie soon!

rbx:rainbow:

There was a thread once in the cambridge section about no loss in week 3 and I wish I had saved it.
It was basically saying how week 3 is often a week where people dont lose anything as your body if kinda fighting to hold on to the weight that it's losing so quickly.

Stick with it because on so few calories you WILL lose weight. Dont always go by the scales either, sometimes you lose inches but not lbs.

I know how you feel. I swapped to exante from Lipotrim nearly two weeks ago and haven't lost a single ounce! Very frustrating when I lost every single week on LT. Making me feel like giving up. I lost 4lb over Xmas when I was eating, with some treats. Now I'm having bland bloody milkshakes and soups for absolutely nothing! Very disheartening. Keep going though Hun...I am xxx

Hi, well, I was worried last week because I only lost 2 lbs. Before, on CD or LL, I'd lost 4 or 5 in week 2. This week, I've lost 4 pounds. I had been constipated and taken Dulcolax on Sat night - I didn't realise how bunged up I was - forgive me for raising this unsavoury subject - but obviously it helped me, so maybe it might help you. Best of Luck

Hi Up until 10 days ago I had lost 16lbs since 28th Dec but in the last 10 days or so I have steadily gained, lost a little or stayed the same and it was only this morning that I started to loose again so I am currently at 17lbs loss. I know I am having no more than 600-800 cals a day (as I have a bit of protein when Im really struggling) and have started do a bit more exercise, my face and body looks better I just put it down to TOTM, constipation and my body thinking 'hold on whats happening here give me some chips!' Try not to let this throw you off track, I was starting to get peed off but keep your head down, focus on the goal, you know that if you keep going having the low number of calories you are that you will loose weight so stay strong.......and I'll try too x

@prosecco great attitude!! Well done. It's so hard when we don't see the losses & the numbers going down. I worry about how I will cope when this inevitably happens, but now I will look to you guys as youre staying strong. Thanks!!

Back