Plateau Question?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by alexmummy07, 3 May 2009 Social URL.

1. alexmummy07

alexmummy07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All

I've put this in the main CD forum, but thought I'd put on here too.

Just after a little bit of advice really - I've come down from 17 stone to 13 stone 1/4lb (last week W.I) after being moved up to the 810 plan as my losses have really slowed down the last few weeks CDC thought my body needed a boost of food to help start the metabolism again. Anyway, I stood on my scales this morning and they still don't seem to be moving, I just wondered is this a long plateau phase I'm at because it's the lowest weight I've been for a few years? I'm sticking to both plans to the letter SS I did 100% - the water etc included, and now 810 I've weighed everything out, done the water, milk etc, but scales just don't seem to want to move. I don't want to, and I'm not giving up, but just really want to get the scales moving again.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    At 5ft3, I still have a lot left to to get to my healthy BMI and then target weight.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.