plateau

rosie mae

Hi... its week 4 again for me as i have had a little break, last week i lost 2.5lbs, which is ok, however this week i just feel like i am plateauing, and i can tell when i am burning off the fat... perhaps this is because i dont have much more to go.... but there is nothing nice about Lipotrim, apart from the fact that it works....and if i am plateauing on this, then it sucks...

any advice would be very much welcome to keep me motivated now....i have a hard weekned ahead, with sitting through two meals.... ugh..

i wont be tempted to eat, but know i will feel well fed up, especially if i dont have a resonable loss... am i being gready?

thanks

Hi Rosie-Mae, I know exactly how you feel hun. I am on week 10 and only lost 2.5lb myself last week. It wasn't until I looked back that I realised I lost 4.5 the week before, so if I lose another 7lb over the next fortnight then I will be getting the stone a month that is classed as average. It is disheartening though when you have a smaller loss.
My family have all been over today for the FA Cup Final. They have been drinking and had an Indian takeaway, but I wasn't a bit tempted by it :D. Good luck over the weekend and I hope you have a nice big loss next week ;)

Hi Kay
thanks for replying, thanks for empathising too... i spoke to a close friend who did this a while ago and suggested i do the maintainance with a meal, which is what i have decided to do, i feel much better, more energy, but worried about getting the last bit off... but i need to be realistic, it was making me ill.... and i was miserable..

good luck Kay, keep on doing it, it really does work....i will stay on here for help and support, but moving to the maintainance section thank you x

my body told me it was time to stop and it was the best decision I still have a little to lose but doing it with healthy eating maintanence products and running x

Hi Kay
thanks for replying, thanks for empathising too... i spoke to a close friend who did this a while ago and suggested i do the maintainance with a meal, which is what i have decided to do, i feel much better, more energy, but worried about getting the last bit off... but i need to be realistic, it was making me ill.... and i was miserable..

good luck Kay, keep on doing it, it really does work....i will stay on here for help and support, but moving to the maintainance section thank you x

Good luck Rosie Mae, hopefully I will see you over the other side in a few months time ;)

thanks.... i went a little off track, but back in the driving seat... see you in the GL lounge... x

my body told me it was time to stop and it was the best decision I still have a little to lose but doing it with healthy eating maintanence products and running x
totally understand, my body was going into a decline and it was time for me to stop, i feel better now, but would encourage everyone to keep going, and know when to stop... thats a whole other battle... good luck

Back