Plateaued :(

pinkyblonde1

Hiya

Been on SF for about 6 weeks now, but last two weeks iv plateaued and not lost any weight :( eaten loads last few days back on it this morning hoping my pig out will throw me bk to weight loss??

Xxx

I had a 5 week plataeu a couple of months back - upping my calories and changing up my exercise regime was what finally broke it. Fingers crossed you will do the same.

If you do lots of exercise, do you eat back some of your exercise calories, or do you not exercise? If you do lots of exercise and don't compensate for that by eating some back you will be eating at a huge deficit (I was unintentionally down to as little as 600 calories a day sometimes :eek:)and your body will stall out to hang on to the fat as it thinks it is starving.

I had a 5 week plataeu a couple of months back - upping my calories and changing up my exercise regime was what finally broke it. Fingers crossed you will do the same.

If you do lots of exercise, do you eat back some of your exercise calories, or do you not exercise? If you do lots of exercise and don't compensate for that by eating some back you will be eating at a huge deficit (I was unintentionally down to as little as 600 calories a day sometimes :eek:)and your body will stall out to hang on to the fat as it thinks it is starving.

Totally agree. Worst catch about trying to be so good!

Hope it gets back on track for you pinkyblonde1

Back