Platinumbabe's Diary

platinumbabe

Hi All , thought Id track my progress through a diary and seeing as Ive done CD in the past and lost weight but never really used this forum . I know it will help motivate me and support me to lose the weight and keep it off.

Got my variety pack Tuesday morning and all very excited plannned my day. Had a very good first day , work from home so just having the meal replacements work for me . Half the problem working from home tempted to have a treat with every cuppa. Hence now being 4 1/2 stone overweight.
Wednesday Day 2 , kept myself busy and no major blips , busy working and went to bed in the early hours , felt hungry but slept through it.
Thursday Day3 . Weighed myself this moring and was shocked to see id lost 5lbs already, so well pleased, think I lost 10lbs the first week with CD so being close to the same would be nice. TOTM arrived early , dam just hope I dont get the munchies with it and dont bloat too much . Hoping for a good loss on Tuesday weekly weigh in.
Been looking at the bumper packs for a 4 week supply but not sure what to do , pick 50 shakes and 50 bars or mixture of milk shakes and bars . Even tempted in spending a bit more and only getting 35% off and hand picking what I like . So many choices grr
Oh well have until Monday to make my mind up. looking forward to another successful day tomorrow as last 3 day have been quite easy.

Day 4
Well apart from the metal taste this morning I feel great , Had a shake for breakfast , had the chocolate and was surprised how nice it was . I never liked the CD chocolate ones they were too strong in flavour for me , too chocolaty if that possible lol. Exante are just right for me so not scared of the chocolate shakes any more .
Think I have sorted out the plan of action for next week, meal replacement to order later tonight and exercise for the week.
Going back to swimming which I did love , at one point used to do 40 lengths before work. Think i will start there first before attempting any other exercise , stupid I know but i feel too concious to do a exercise class yet . At least in the water you can hide you body , everyone only sees you head.
Just had my Bar and a Glass of Sparkling water. Litre of water gone , so another Litre before bed.
3rd coffee of the day , so Ive definately had enough fluids today.
So pleased with this forum , reading other diaries for inspiration and noticing some who are close to my weight and height so gives me a guide of what to expect.
Well Ill finish off before I bore anyone any more and get on to some shredding for the night .

Hi! Im on day 4 too. Looking forward to seeing how you get on. xxxx

Day 5 , think this the hardest day Ive had of all .........went to bed at 4am and TOTM , so not sure whether that has affected me , woke up hungry but held out till 1pm for porridge , felt immediately better so cracked on with clearing rubbish in garden . Came in at 3 feeling shaky and hungry . Had a coffee and a large sparkling water to fill me up , made hubby a bacon sarnie and son a sausage sarnie cleaned kitchen and then had to have half my bar with a coffee. Feel better now , not so hungry , just hoping I last all day now as Ive had my bar a couple of hours early . Think Ill try and hold out till 5.30 and have 2nd half of bar . Think I will be having an early night tonight. Hope everyone else is having a good week. Roll on Tuesday weigh in day , oh and my delivery for next 4 weeks

Day 6- Been a good day , no problems at all had my 3 meal replacements , plenty of water and coffee and feel on top of the world looking forward to weigh in on tuesday , plus my new order coming on Tuesday too

glad day 6 was better than day 5! good luck for tomorrows weigh in xxx

you are doing fab hun! stick with it - looking forward to following your journey - I am on day 3 today - struggling but keeping my spirits up! x

thanks everyone for your support , back in the zone , was determined to stick to it , I know how much I can lose on this diet and have to now as Ive got wedding out fit and want to look good on holiday.
Maizie just keep thinking of the slim you when the warmer weather comes and not having to cover up . I hate being fat in the summer

Hi, you are a day ahead of me and so far having the same experiences, very motivating. Hope today's weigh in goes well, can't wait for mine tmw!

Day 7 and weigh in day , lost 9lbs so well happy . Even with TOTM Im surprised. Hoped for 10lbs to take me below the 15 stone but that will happen next week. New meals arrived at 10.30 this morning so i have plenty of choice for the next 4 weeks . Only ordered bars and shakes pack and think i will order 50 porriges plus a few extras to see me through to the end of march then and pay day again. Really looking forward to next weeks weigh in . The support of everyone on here really is a bonus

Day 8 , been an ok day , still in the zone had shake at 12noon and then had grandaughter over for the afternoon so whilst she was here I had my bar , little earlier than i intended but her treats were about. I did not have any though and have kept to the diet. Not wanting to cheat anyway , want to be nice and slim this summer.Looking forward to seeing what the next few days bring and the weight loss next tuesday at weigh in

Thanks precious looks like we have the same goal to be slim by summer. Im sure we will get there . See you have done amazingly well yourself . Do you find you have more shakes, soups than bars . Ive just had a months delivery of mixed shakes and bars and wondering if I should have kept away from the bars .

Course we will get there chick we wanna look gorgeous for summer Right :)

I go for the bars and shakes and the porridge and no problems weight loss wise if that makes sense chick?

N'aaaw thanks babes. First 4st lost thru healthy eating and trying to lose the last bit but have struggled massively but I'll get there :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

day 9

Well today has been a funny old day , came in from a meeting and had to sleep felt so shakey and tired.
Usually have a shake about 12 but today as I had a meeting at 10.30- 2pm decided to squeeze in a bar between lunch break. Headachy too but put that down to not being able to drink the fluids I have been , 3 large coffee whilst I was there and 2 before I left in the morning , usually Ive had 2 glasses of water in that time too.
Lesson learnt today , when going to a meeting take water. Bought a shaker yesterday too , awaiting delivery so I can make shakes up whilst out and not suffer it lumpy LOL.
Well Im still in the zone and after plenty of water and a sleep |I feel better.

Felt better to day , On Day 10 ...........been bussy to be fair as I had a late night party to do . Got home at 12.30am.
Had my shake on the way to work at 7pm whilst driving and then had 2 large coffees whilst i was working. Drove home about 11.30pm but had water in the car so drank that on the way home . Not long now to week 2 weigh in , hope ive got over the 1 stone mark. Have to lose 5lbss this week to do that. But at least ill be in the 14's even if I lose a lb.

Day 11 - well today so far has been a breeze , but have been keeping busy all day. Had my Banana Shake at 12 and gotta have my bar early today about 4 as Im going out tonight so will have to have my Shake about 7.30 , wont last till midnight when I get in . Ill just have to drink plenty of water all night and coffee. Really gettinginto this and every morning Im now waking up not hungry at all and can easily hold of till 12 or 1pm , meaning I can have my other meal replacements later in the day. Well only 2 more days till weigh in on Tuesday and \I cant wait. Come on 5lbs lets see it gone for my 1st stone

I've noticed I don't get hungry until 12-1pm either, it's very odd for me as breakfast was always my favourite time of the day!
Fingers crossed for your 5lb loss tmw :)

Thanks Mrsbroadside, hope your having a good week. Looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday and willing the 5lb difference to be there.

Back