Platinumbabe's Diary

Had a nice surprise today , tried on the dress I bought for my bothers wedding the end of April and it nearly fits..........did buy it 2 sizes smaller. Think another 7lbs and it will fit nicely and still 7 weeks till wedding , pleased is an understatement

Just realised im a 1/3 of the way through to my target ...........even better

Well weekend is here again and the time when we all get tempted , Im busy tonight so that will help keep my mind off snacking whilst watching tv. Have my stock of water ready for the weekend and staying in the zone for a good weight loss on Tuesday.

Nearly at the end of week 5 and I can say this has been the easiest week yet. First meal of the day I have to remember to have been 12 & 1 as Im not hungry in the morning I dont have that natural instinct to go and make breakfast. I was so busy yesterday it was 1.30 before I had first meal , went out and then had 1/2 of bar at 5pm and second half about 7 or 8pm . Really didnt want the last shake at all but had it as I know I need to have it for my vitamins and minerals. Whether it was because I bought sainsbury's sparkling strawberry and kiwi water Im not sure but that made a nice change from tesco still. Think Im gonna keep the sainsburys as a treat as I did find it a bit gassy for me . Well I know Ive lost the two pounds I wanted to get below 200lbs and will not be peeking now till Tuesday morning to see if I can pull 4lbs out the bag . You never know lol

Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow. I hope you are feeling better today, as I just saw another post xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PB, I've been checking in every hour this morning.... I can't wait for your weigh in xxx

Well the end of week 5 , another 2lbs off and now down by 22lbs which is amazing in 5 weeks. Would like to have lost more this week but then I measured myself and I was well and truely pleased 2 inches extra off my chest . Another 3 inches off there and Ill be back to my normal bra back size. Whoop whoop.
This diet really works , 6 weeks to my brothers wedding so If I can shed another stone Ill be very happy even at 2lbs per week its doable. Got enough exante products to keep me going till end of March and stocked up on the Tesco Strawberry still water , drink a bottle of that a day plus 5 or 6 mugs of coffee and 1 mug of bullion .
Usually by now Ive given in and had a restart but with the wedding coming up and all my size 10-12 cousins being there Im staying focused. Plus my Hubby had a win on lottery , small one but has said that if I get to 31/2 stone off by end of May he will give me £1000 to buy an entire new wardrobe of clothes . The Challenge is on folks and I will be 3 1/2 stone lighter so 49lbs in total , so 27lbs left in 11 weeks so 2 1/2lbs per week

Wow fantastic shopping offer, it must make you extra determined! Hope your week is going well xx

Thanks nixib , really dont know whats wrong today , other than I tried a slim and save bar instead yesterday and today Ive been really hungry all day . Only just now at 11pm feel better . Hope its just a blip and hasnt stopped me losing weight , want 4lbs this week . Not greedy eh !!!!

Maybe the bar's carb content is just a little too high... I'm beginning to wonder if that is why I'm a slow loser. I can't give my bar up though!!!! Would be fantastic if you can get the four lbs ... Closer to your goal!! I'm aiming for anything over 2lb!!!!! Xxxx

Well Ive weighed in at week 6 2.5lbs less than I was last week , I know most of you are going to say well done another 2lbs , but I was hoping for a little more . I had bought some slim & save bars for a treat , 3 in fact . I have had those over the last week and Im now beginning to think they haven't done me any good at all . I have enough exante products to last me till the end of march so Im sticking with them . I need to shift at least another stone in the next 5 1/2 weeks for my brothers wedding . I have bought a size 14 dress for the evening reception and as yet its too tight . Im going to be 100% exante this week no other vlcd food is going to pass my lips and we will see what happens.
Plan for the week is Porridge ,Bar & Shake every day
3 litres of water plus coffee & 2 buillion too.
And get back on the zumba starting tonight .
I will get 3.5lbs off this week , watch this space.

Remain positive, I can totally understand the feelings of disappointment. I think sticking to exante products only is the best idea... Still well done xx

Well week 7 weigh in was ok , 2 3/4lbs , happy with that especially as last week I spent two days in hospital worrying about hubby and ate a few things I shouldnt have , nothing too naughty , so thats probably why I didnt put on or stay the same . But from Thursday Ive been 100%. The clothes I was wearing two summers ago are now fitting and thats a nice feeling. Bought some swimsuits for my holiday in 4 weeks in a size 14 so Im pleased. Want to try and lose another 10lbs at least by then , so here's hoping. Really wouldnt have kept this going so long without the support Ive had from this forum, everyone is amazing. So the start of week 8 begins and Im hoping Im going to have a 4lbs weight loss this week , just to get me to 13.7 lbs. Please pretty please.

I'm saying pretty please for you as well, you are going to feel so good when you go on holiday :). At the rate you are going I am definately struggling to keep up!! I really hope that you have a better week, and no more 'excitement'.

You have less to lose than me nixib , you can do this , today with the gorgeous weather and not wanting to cover up my size has made me more determined to lose the weight. I hated the summer last year and lived in big maxi dresses and cropped cardis to cover my arms. Not this year !!!! Im gonna enjoy it . You havent got much to do now , stayed focused and the weight will drop off xxxxx

I've got everything crossed for you to get a good loss this week :) The bars make me hungry too, I occasionally have a Cambridge bar with no problem but the Exante and slim and save ones are a no no for me which is a shame as I do like them. Have decided to keep them for stabilisation and maintenance.

Well Week 8 Completed and Im confused about the weight loss this week , 5lbs in total this week. I lost 2lb by thursday last week as it was my goal to get to 2 stone loss by the end of the month. Then on friday I went on a Hen weekend and although during the day friday & saturday I was good , I drank several glasses of wine , a vodka martini and sambuca and a burger at the end of friday night . I can only put it down to getting straight back on the plan sunday morning and the amount of dancing and walking I did over the weekend.
I now have lost 32.25lbs so Im well happy to have lost that in 8 weeks. My new order of food should come today for the following month , so Im gonna be 100% until I go away for 5 days to Majorca on 23rd April. Have my brothers wedding on the 28th , so will be back on it for 30th April to try and get to next target of 4 stone by End of May.
Im so glad I did this diet and for the support Ive recieved on this forum ,I couldnt have done it without you all.

Back