Please Advice (87kg dude)

hyocca

Dear friends,
I've been recently on a superkore losing weight self programmed.
However, school has been a tiring thing for me, due to the mental stresses i have almost everyday. (Events Planning)

Now i'm running on alt days, 3km max usually
and i do consume the normal meals without watching the healthy or non healthy kind of intake.
you know, like consuming pizzas and those sort of thing.
I would just want to know if this would still allow me to lose weight?
hope this isn't a stupid question or anything, but i thought a forum like this would help...

Anyways here's a rough eating habits i have a day.

- Wakes up
- (NO BREAKFAST)
- Water
- (RICE/Soup for lunch)
- Water
- Sugared Water
- Water
- (Pizzas or burgers for lunch)
- Ben and jerry's
- Tea
- Sleep

I do generally slow jogging around 3km usually.
That's about it.

:break_diet:

No Breakfast - Bad! Have some Cereal!
Pizza or Burger for Lunch - Bad, Lots of calories
Ben & Jerrys - Very Bad! Alot of Calories

You seem to lack on healthy meals.
Rice or Soup are not meal!
You need to eat more healthy foods and kick the junk away.
Maybe Rice with chicken Breast?
Soup with a small amount of bread?

Also eat more veggies and why do you have sugar water?

P.S Sorry if I sounded Harsh then I didn't mean it in a bad way.
Heres a little plan that you might like

Breakfast - Whole Grain Cereal or Warm Oats with Water or fresh juice
Snack 1: Carrot Sticks, Celery sticks
Dinner: Rice with Chicken Breast, Slimfast Meal, Weight watchers meal?

Snack 2: Fruit? Apple, Banana etc

Evening Meal: Weight Watchers Meal, Salad, Afew OVEN chips and maybe 1-2 Burgers(if you really want them) or 1 slice of Pizza and chips? WITH SALAD!

Before Bed: If you really like your Tea then feel free to drink it but without sugar try sweetners.

Also drink LOTS of water!
Don't bother with Sugar water, you can get no added sugar, low cal dilute juice that you just add to water, Lots of flaveour and 2-8 calories at the most!!!
Alot nicer than Sugar Water and much better for you.

As for exercise maybe try jogging abit more? or brisk walking?
Cleaning you room! that burns around 200 cals for an hours cleaning!

If you like video games then make sure you take 1 glass of dilute juice with you and get up and walk to the kitchen to refil it :)

Lots of nice helpful ppl on here so I'm sure you will be on your way in no time!

May I ask how old you are?

I would say that if you are not doing any exercise apart from the 3km jogging every other day and you're eating that sort of thing then no, you're not going to lose weight. You may possibly lose a very small amount as the jogging's going to help boost your metabolism, but you're eating a lot of rubbish if you don't mind me saying.

I agree completely with Lightning - you need to ditch the junk and start eating properly. Where's the fruit and veg? You're not eating any! Putting the losing weight issue aside, you need to be eating healthier food for the nutritional benefits too!

Of course you can have a burger or some Ben & Jerry's - but as a treat! Perhaps once a week, not every day.

Try and eat breakfast, maybe a small bowl of cereal. I NEVER ate breakfast for years and years. I still don't fancy eating first thing in the morning but I make myself do it as it really does help when you're trying to lose weight.

Have a healthier option for lunch - a baked potato and beans, a wrap or a sandwich. Have some fruit too!

I think that if you make changes to your diet as well as persevering with the jogging then yeah, you will lose weight.

Good luck with it. We all know how difficult it is to break the bad habits but you've got to realise that daily burgers/take aways/pizza/ice cream is what put the weight on in the first place.

Back