I cant see any citric acid in the ingredients,

Is this ok to use as long as its alcohol free?:confused:

Please advise,
Thanks in advance
Sandra

it will be fine, afterall you dont swallow so dont actually injest any
good luck
ps i use that one its luverly

Hi Sandra, I use the Dentyl icy fresh mint. Which is also Alcohol free and quite nice. Im not sure about the cherruy one although I cant see that it would be a huge problem. Im sure one of the more experianced people can answer you better. Is a cherry a cirus fruit anyway for there to be any citric acid....... I don't know?

Oh! that sounds like lovely mouthwash..heading to Tesco this evening must have a look for some...

Tescso, I believe, have Dentyl on offer at the mo! I have the clove one (many bottles of!!) but might give the cherry one a try.

Talking of not swallowing things (oooh err sorry lol) shall I take a swig of my home brew wine and spit it out? I want to check and see if its ok ROFL!

If you wash your mouth out afterwards...its prob ok!! LOL!! Homebrew - what are you like!

LOL I am a reformed wino Bea!

Dont think I am going to tempt fate... I'd end up drinking it, getting angry at myself, wrecking my ketosis and havnig a very bad head.

Doh!
*runs off to get more Eau a la Fizz*

Or you could pass out, not remember a thing about it in the morning and wonder why you are lying on the floor! By the way thes wallowing comment did not go un-noticed you dirty girl!! LOL

Tee hee heeeeeee sorry lol, couldnt help that one!
Yes, high chances that I would end up collapsed on the living room floor!

mouthwash

Can we use any type of mouthwash? Thanks x

:mad: I just come back from chemist... and bought the dearest on the shelf: Listerine! as I didnt know which we could have! :mad:

yeah, i have listerine but was browsing back and saw these threads and thought maybe it wasn't allowed

yeah, i have listerine but was browsing back and saw these threads and thought maybe it wasn't allowed

Listerine is ok, it is on the LT DVD;)

fab thanks! don't remember it!

Back