please be the last time!!

hey hunni, feel down in the dumps, hoping tomoro will be a new day, i think its just cos i've not been anywhere really for a few days and stuck in the house, this diet is a serious mind messer!
how u getting on lovely?

hey hunni, feel down in the dumps, hoping tomoro will be a new day, i think its just cos i've not been anywhere really for a few days and stuck in the house, this diet is a serious mind messer!
how u getting on lovely?
ive felt the same since monday morning sad, fed up,!!

im not sleeping very well either.! god cant wait to be normal again lol x

i have to take a nytol to help me sleep, nothing worse than been awake while 4am especially ravenous!! so i definately feel for you there! i feel so unsociable with my family aswell, i just want to have a nice meal with bf, but it will be here soon enough

hope u have a better day tomoro, you gonna keep up with ss? have you tried ss+ before or does that bit of food not help you
xx

im planning on moving up to 810 from sunday now. i feel as if i dont have 'stones' to loose only 18 lbs now so need a bit of food.!

i know what u mean about social life thou. another weekend without seeing friends its getting too much now lol.

u havent got far to go really u ssing till goal?

im not sure, my cdc will probably put me up at 10st 6lbs, but i have a ball to go to on the 4th of feb, and im not even gonna not consider not eating a 3 course meal with all my friends and OH so i cant see me been at 10st 6lbs by then, so whether i ss up to that night, then have the night off then back on it, or whether i move up a plan for the whole week i just dont know what to do?? cos im scared either plan of action i do, i wont be able to get back on to ss. so im trying not to think of that point lol

yeah, not having the night off isnt even an option, just dont know what to do in the week leading up to it, ss or a higher plan or what, who knows, im just getting a bit bored now, same old every day haha i dont know how people can do this for 12 weeks at a time. the last time i weighed, monday (on my scales in the morning) i was 11st 2 and my cdc scales said i was 11st 7 on monday night so that was my official weigh in
xx

I get ya i would 810 leading up to that week... thats what im doing on sunday ready for my hen weekend next friday.

keep going we both will see the 10's SOOOOOOONN lol x

you too sweet, its just one of them days, im not actually hungry its just my head been a cowbag :D
oooo exciting stuff hen night :) dont think the scales are going to be kind to me this week but who knows
xxx

well.... time of the month is upon us, im putting it down to my body arguing back with the diet because im half way through a pill packet, either way i stopped taking my pill as soon as i could, so that was two days ago and today i feel like a dragon! no wonder i was down in the dumps yesterday!

i was laid thinking about it in bed this morning though and as much as im sulking i cant think of actually putting food in my mouth, i cant let it beat me!! today is not going to be a good day, as much as i'd love to be my usual chirpy self, i somehow turn into super*****, need to ask dr about that next time actually, its like war of the roses in my house!!

so cambridge diet + pmt nutcase = a longday :( i keep telling myself if i can get through the weekend i will feel absolutely amazing when its over with, but getting there is another thing - plus weekends are the hardest anyway! scales also showing a 1/2lb gain since monday :( FIVE days. its never normally affected my weight loss but im holding out hope this is whats causing it.

so enough of my whinging i hope everyones having a good day and i havent depressed you too much lol

I'm pretty sure it'll be totm that's making you hang on to the weight... and you know it's just water and not fat, because it's actually impossible for you to put on fat while doing CD... so it WILL come off again. Promise! Take care of yourself and take the day one bit at a time... you can do it!

xxx

thanks hunni :) if i can get to monday i know i can do anything :)
x

hi shan, quick update, will update fully tomoro, weekends are so busy for me, yesterday felt crap again, had 2 shakes and went to bed early as i thought i was gonna pass out, today back on it but had a chicken breast tonight, not even weighed or anything, with a spoon full of cottage cheese for a bit of sauce, i feel a million times better though, and back on ss tomoro
hope you are good xx

Hi Blondie... glad you're feeling a bit better... and think you made good choices with cottage cheese and chicken hun, just treat it as an 810 day. Monday tomorrow... weekend done and dusted!

xxx

thanks kc how was you're weekend? are you still well and truly in the zone? how fast is the time going?!

so last night i had a chicken breast, cottage cheese and some chopped up cucumber, i think i just needed something, i was planning on doing sole source + from now on anyway but after eating i think its put me back in the zone for ss, will see, but now i dont feel like im cheating if i do have a ss+ meal as i have read the losses are pretty similar!

oooo i dont know how i forgot BUT this morning i saw the 10's!!! 10stone 13lbs! wohoooo, i havent seen those since probably march 2009!! last week my cdc scales (pm) were 5lbs heavier than my (am) weigh in on my own so fingers crossed hers will show 11st 4lbs but it fluctuates so much during the day through water - will try and get a morning appointment next week i think. so it could be looking like a 3lb loss this week!

hope everyone had a good weekend, heres to another new week!
day 14 for me now!
xx

No, definitely NOT a cheat, an SS+ day, and it looks like it has put you back in the one too... result! WELL DONE on getting to the 10s! I am not sure if I will ever get that far, seeing the 11s will be a big thing for me, but I live in hope! Have a great day Blondie & good luck for the official WI.

xxx

day 14!!!
well after my meltdown last week i wasnt really sure how long i'd be able to do this diet for, but today im feeling euphoric! i knew if i could make it over the weekend and past the pmt i would be ok, and i hope i can continue with this feeling for the rest of the week!

when i first ever lost weight after lil lady number 1, i went to the smallest iv ever been at 9st 2, after a few years i found myself at about 10st 7lb and maintained that for a long time and was happy there, even though i knew i was still a bit 'chubby' so it is tempting to stop where i am now, and lose the rest of the weight slowly, but im so in the zone at the moment im gonna finish the journey properly and get back down to 9st 2lbs - why go through all this hard work to still be at a stage where i constantly feel the need to go on a diet, but not feel bad enough to actually do it?

im starting to feel good again, i almost cried on saturday when it finally hit me how silly i was to let myself get so big again, and how i let myself stay that way all last year without trying much to sort it out, and not really realising how fat i actually did look, wasting a whole year been miserable!!

NO MORE - this year im going to have the best year ever, im gonna enjoy my two absolutely stunning girls, my gorgeous OH, wearing skirts again in summer and i will never go on holiday ever again wearing more or less the same thing everyday(black loose boob tube top and horrid skirt) because it was the only thing i felt comfortable in!

welcome back cheek bones :D

Back