Please can I come back?

emmaleonie1984

Evening Everyone!

Well Im returning to SW once again and hopefully for the last time!!

Ive been trying to loose the baby weight and more and be a yummy mummy to my gorgeous 18 month old daughter but my will power and confidence has hit a all time low.

I hate the way I look so now is the time to stop messing around!

Im doing SW from home as I do Zumba classes twice a week so cant afford to join SW to.

I hope you will have me back on the forum

Emma x

Welcome to this great site Emmaleonie, there are some great people on here all willing to help each other. Ive only been on 3 days and have had so much advice on how to succeed on SW. Dont beat yourself up you'll get to where you want to be before you know it..... Happy slimming :)

WELCOME BACK HUN! I'm doing it from home too (but am an online member) You'll be an even yummier mummy before you know it! xx

Evening Everyone!

Well Im returning to SW once again and hopefully for the last time!!

Ive been trying to loose the baby weight and more and be a yummy mummy to my gorgeous 18 month old daughter but my will power and confidence has hit a all time low.

I hate the way I look so now is the time to stop messing around!

Im doing SW from home as I do Zumba classes twice a week so cant afford to join SW to.

I hope you will have me back on the forum

Emma x

Welcome back Emma and good luck on your journey. I'm a newby to you as I only joined about a month ago but love all the support that's on offer here.

Just wanted to tell you that if your BMI is over 25 (I think??) then most GP's can give you a free prescription for either 12 weeks at SW or 12 weeks to a local gym (2 sessions per week). I also go to a zumba class once a week but its available as one of the gym sessions if I wanted to use it. I'm paying for SW but took up the gym option as it was much better value for a freebie. Some forum members have said their GP doesn't do the referral but might be worth checking your's out.

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

Unfortunatly in lincolnshire they dont offer free gym or SW on pescription unless you have underlying condition ie Diabetes, high BP etc so even though Im obese I dont qualify.

Emma x

That seems really silly because surely being overweight means you're prone to developing those conditions anyway?! Stupid system if you ask me. xx

Back