Please can i join?

moo21

Hello ladies! Please could I join your forum? I did calorie counting two years back and shed 5 stone then march last year I had my little man Harry and now I'm back Upto 15st 2lb. I want to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight if 12st 3lb and to be able to shop in Topshop again! Admittedly I just need the support! What's the ideal calorie intake ladies? I'm abit worried as before I was silly and had 700 calories a day but I know that was silly and u couldn't do it now!
Thank you in advance,
Stacey x

Helloooooo,

You should register with My Fitness Pal and it will give you an amount to aim for every day. Mine is 1200.

Good Luck x

Oh and my username of MFP is mfrancesmo if you do register you can add me as a friend for extra support.

Thank you! I've got mfp and keep aving dabble! Ive added you thank you very much! I'm very determined this time and when u read all your achievements on here it made me more determined xx

Hi and welcome to the forum ....

You'll find loads of support on here!

I'm Catherine_UK on my fitness pal, add me if you'd like some extra support there too

Catherine x

Im the same name on mfp too so you can add me. Good luck :)

Hello Moo! .. Im calorie counting too and im not too far off that 700 cals you used to do. I think its down to peoples personal preference and getting the balance right of not eating too many calories and not putting your body into starvation mode. Also to make sure we're eating the right calories too, its no good eating 700calories worth of crap all day lol .. Personally, i dont do very well dieting so i like to reduce my calories quite alot to get quicker results. .. Good luck on your journey :)

Back