Please can i join...

ziggy

Hello Everyone!!
I have had SO much fantastic support from everyone on this site so far, esp in the cambridge diet section but i feel like i really need to join a group who are in the same/have been through what i am yet to go through.

My starting weight is 19Stone 12lb and i am currently 17Stone 13 lbs. I am looking to loose 8/9 stone, so i will be needing alot of support and help through my journey.

I have had a rubbish week with this and that going on and i have ate rubbish and felt even worse for doing so. So not only do i have alot to loose im also a restarter. I have decided that this is the last time i am going to attempt this diet ( 3 times so far) Its now or never!!!!

So i was just wondering if i could tag along with you guys?

Ziggy x

As lon as you "Mean It This Time" Ziggy, you are very welcome to join the WeMitts.
We really understand the xtra issues involved when you have a LOT of weight to lose, and the journey takes several months.
I could not have done it without the fantasic support and friendship of the wonderful WeMitt members.
No matter what you want to say, you can share it with us. Important things, trivial things - anything.
Post aften on the general thread which is started each week, and post threads of your own if there is a particular topic you would like addressed.
Stay strong - we are with you every step of the way.
Ann x

You and me both Ziggy! Back on track this morning.

Welcome to the Wemitts. The best group of friends you could wish for on your weight loss journey.

Kam xx

Welcome Ziggy!!

Jump on board ... that's you, Kamiknix AND me all restarting, so we can all walk the walk together!

I had to abandon ship for a couple of weeks (finances - V. boring!) and have eaten like little Miss Piggy during my break so I'm expecting a substatial gain.

However, I'm regarding this as a total new start: I'm making a new wall chart with today's weight right at the top and am ready to run the home stretch!

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you! :)

Back