please can someone check my eating?

lulunics

please can you have a look at what i have eaten today to see what you think? it totals 20g carbs i have not felt really hungry and im enjoying the food.....will i really loose weight eating this way?

Today

Breakfast - 4 chipolata sausages ( tesco finest)
2 eggs
2 bacon
mushrooms

Lunch - 2 x ultimate steak burgers ( sains)
lettuce
mayo (full fat)

Dinner - roast pork with crackling
2 x florets of each brocoli and cauliflower
whipped cream
henlys sugar free jelly ( i no im not suposed to have jelly on induction but this is 0 Carbs)

Snacks - 2 x packs of pork scratchings

Looks pretty good! As you notice that you're less hungry you can start to cut down portion sizes a little - perhaps to 2 chipolatas and 1 steak burger - but only if you're not hungry. Let your appetite dictate for now. Do remember though that if you eat a slightly smaller meal and are hungry later you can always eat a bit more - it's preferable to eating more in one meal and ending up with more than you need.

If that makes sense.

I'd also suggest cutting the snacks (2 packs pork rind, 1 jelly) back a bit, perhaps to 1 a day, or 1 pork rind 1 jelly if you're hungry.

It can take a little while to adapt to what your appetite tells you it needs rather than what your head tells you to have but not feeling hungry is a good start! Work from that and, especially to begin with, you don't want to go too low on cals anyway.

You really need to give it a week and see how it's going before thinking about adjusting too much.

Keep it up!

Back