Please can someone help me?!

loobyloo85

Louise
Hi

Ive made the decision to join WW and i am going to my first meeting tomorrow evening.

I am trying to find out more about the diet the ins and outs of it first to make sure it definatley for me.

Please can someone explain it for me?

Also i have about 6 stone to lose.

What are the average losses on this diet?

Thanks so much in advance

Lou xx

At first you will probaly have good weight losses but it will then even out to about 1-2 lbs per week which is still good. I also have about 6 stone to lose and I will be happy with 1-2 a week. I have now got my head around the fact that the weight will stay off better if it comes off slowly and I am learning about portion control.

I hope it works out for you hun. It really is a good diet once you get your head around it. You will certainly get lots of support on here. x

hey loobi, welcome to the ww section.
the diet works on a points system, you get a set amount each day depending on you lifestyle and current weight. there's loads of sources to find out the points in things, there's a great eating out one on here. you can save points for a special occasion or treat and earn extra through excercise if you want to. Schimples !!!

weight watchers is based on points as has been said - you'll probably work out with around 25-28 points a day to start - you can spend these on anything - nothing is restricted. If you find it difficult to find time to cook, then WW is great as you can easily fit ready meals and pre-prepared foods into your daily food intake :)

Back