Please could I have some advice... Thanks

went for a packet of cheese and onion Be Good To Yourself crisps, 4.5 syns and taste really good

Hi all, just adding my two pennorth worth, the food optomising book says.... Have between 5 & 15 syns a day, it is teling us to have them! when I first started the plan I had 15 lol, 115 a week.... and i lost weight too! but it soon slowed down probably because i was eating lots of bananas, and mullerlights, I think it was a good thing that I started off being an eat all though!!! because as soon as I stopped losing, I had quite a few choices to cut back on lol.. what I think i am trying to say is, at the start of this plan do exactly what it says on the tin, and then you will have lots of things to cut back on if you feel the need later on.. I hope this makes sense lol, I know what I mean he he!

is there an argument for or against the amount of syns you use compared the amount of weight you want to lose? I only want to drop that final half a stone so should i go for 15 syns - or keep to 10 max (5 min) a day?

I think the less you have to lose, the less Syns you should have. I would stick to 10 if I were you and have more on occasions where you need to use more

Back