Please cross your fingers!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Good morning people, hope you are all good and had a lovely weekend?

I am asking you to keep your fingers crossed for me, last couple of weeks I have had bad WI results and this week I need to have made some progress or I am going to have problems. (you have probably all read me moaning about this!)

I have not cheated in the last three weeks so i MUST have a good WI tonight!

I am so having a shower to shave my legs as that must be adding a good few pounds ;-) (tmi?)

lol go shave them legs!
good luck with your weigh in!!!!!!!

LOL... every little helps!!

Good luck sweetie.

Lynne
x

Good luck! Surely the scales must've moved by now :)

LOL, don't forget to pluck your eyebrows too!! The scales really ought to have shifted for you, my fingers are crossed! Have you got out the tape measure to see whether you've lost inches? Keep us posted tonight and good luck:)

I will let you all know tonight, I have not been on the scales this week and I have been better than an angel! I get weighed and measured tonight, thanks everyone :D

good luck, hope you get a fantastic surprise when you step on the scales, can't wait to hear about it! x

FX for a good weigh in for you, let us all know asap

well well WELL?????!!!! lol xxx

Yeah I do too!

well drum roll please............I lost 3 and a half pounds which isn't much to most of you but to me is massive. I am so happy because it takes me below 15 stone. So I am now in the 14s OH YEAH! thanks guys I love the support of this site :D

Hey congratulations, that's great :)

Back