please dont be tempted to...

knickers

stick your finger in your water flavouring and taste it like sherbet, trust me i was making faces like a bulldog licking a thistle for a good 10 mins :p

PMSL.

:bliss:woo hoo glad i ain't only person to have done that:rotflmao: 1st time i made a small glass with tiny amount had that effect too:rolleyes: litre bottles it is now made weaker rather than stronger:D

:8855:

Does anyone else always hold the pot really away from them when you take the lid off?
I have to otherwise the little bit of powder dust goes right up my nose!

yes indeedy. and clags to the back of your throat :)

bulldog licking a thistle?? not sure i've ever seen that but my imagination has gone into overdrive :D

also making it as instructed makes the strongest, foulest juice ever!! i use about a quarter teaspoon per litre for mine!!

abz xx

oohh thats tickled me this morn

:giggle:I always dip my spoon in the water first then coat it in flavouring before adding to the water. On a couple of occasions I have licked the spoon after so know what you mean LOL

thanks for the info im getting some today now i know not to lick the spoon or snort any haha xxx

Oh bless - thanks for giving me a really good laugh - loved the mental picture you created, and thanks for the top tip.

That has made my day! x

the full expresison i heard in my teens in Dundee was "face like a bulldog liking p*ss off a thistle", but i thought i should tone it down in case anyone was offended!

Back