1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

please god let this be my time!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sairsey, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. sairsey

sairsey New Member

Hi all,

I'm new to minimins and started slimming world last fri although I have been a member numerous times before and of weight watchers many times and not to mention lighter life and lots of other quick weight loss diets that I can't stick to for very long. Slimming world was always my favourite as I have a big appetite and if I'm organised with my food then I feel I can do it.

I am 8 stone overweight and have had trouble with my weight for 20 years now and I really want this to be my time where I overcome this although I have gone over my syns today which isn't good for my 2nd day but I'm not going to dwell on it, I'm eating better that I once previously and that's the main thing.

I'm hoping with the added support of minimins (as my hubbie just says eat less and doesn't understand the emotional aspect) I can do it this time and find the slim person I long to be and prove to everyone around me and myself that I can do it!

I'd love to hear from others who understand me and my obsession with food!

Sairsey x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.