PLEASE HEEELP...!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by East_Star, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. East_Star

East_Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey ppl,

Am just on my second day of restart..when all of a sudden I've been hit by a cold :(....My throat is really really bad and I'm finding it hard to drink my water as its sore esp when I sallow. Can anyone advise me on what to take that won't affect my diet...I really dont want to come off as I have just got my head in the right place..

cheers guys

sarah xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

you can take paracetamol and hot CD water flavouring

4. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi,
    ive just had the same , so sending lots of sympathy your way.
    i found that strepsils helped, they do contain sugar but they didnt knock me out of ketosis.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope you feel better soon, I've had this awful respiratory infection for 3 weeks. Not been able to lose any weight during this time. Take care and drink lots of fluids.

6. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I am on day 1 of my restart and have a cold too.You can take paracetamol and cup of tea/coffe may help

Good luck x

7. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hope you feel better soon hun.xx

8. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Paracetamols are the safest, you can get some sudafed or something that don't contain citric acid, I went to the chemist and asked the pharmacist for some cold remedy that didn't contain citric acid.

Hope you feel better soon. x

9. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had exactly the same thing on day 2! my eyes watering, my head hurting when I couffed, really sore to swallow, I went the doctors I was couffing up loads of yucky stuff and doctor gave me antibiotics WHICH I DIDNT TAKE FOR THE DIETS SAKE! and 3 weeks later im still fighting it off, just grit you teeth, have your shakes warm, boil your water, and keep wrapped up xx

10. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You didn't take the antibiotics? Why do you think your doc gave them to you? You could get pneumonia if you keep at it so from my point of view you shouldn't be proud if it still isn't gone after 3 weeks :S

My CDC told me that if I get sick or something bad happens and I need medicine I should break the diet. My health is MORE important than this diet.
    If you recover well first you can do the diet a lot better too AND you can be sure your sickness doesn't get worse... I'd like to urge you to consider this advice too, YumyMumy.

As for TS: try the 'safe' remedies. If they do not work you might have to use 'unsafe' - anti-CD remedies..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.