Please help - 100% beefburgers?

hi there, im going to try a red day tomorrow. the free list states beef is free... however the burger part states beef burgers are syns - how about 100% beef burgers though?
can someone help me pls? xxx:confused:

funky_monkey said:
hi there, im going to try a red day tomorrow. the free list states beef is free... however the burger part states beef burgers are syns - how about 100% beef burgers though?
can someone help me pls? xxx:confused:

It depends on the fat content - less than 5% fat is free. Above is syns. Beefburgers which you don't make yourself are generally synned.

Also- stealing Starlights thunder - please post syn requests in the syn values subforum :)

I find it best to make my own. There are some fab recipes about but I use extra lean mince, finely chopped red onion, fresh parsley, few splashes of soy sauce, splash of worcester sauce, 1 egg, mix together, form into burgers and cook :D you can add a lump of cheese to the middle if you want to syn it or use part of your HEXA

funky_monkey said:
thanks again ladies x... also im sorry kingleds im sorry im not used to the site yet x

Don't worry love. I'm not the forum policw, and am as rubbish as everyone else when it comes to putting stuff in the right place!

Back