1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

please help bloated :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by callear76, 17 February 2014 Social URL.

1. callear76

callear76 Well-Known Member

hiya all im feeling so bloated at the moment and ive had mainly fruit today along with a sample of a smoothie my mum made ( her new toy lol) and since im so bloated its uncomfortable, is there any advice people can give me, i feel pregnant and its my weigh in on wednesday and now im dreading it :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Berry85

Berry85 Well-Known Member

Prob just drink loads of water! Have you just started slimming world?

4. callear76

yes hun xxxx

5. Berry85

I think loads of people find when they start that they are really bloated, I def was! But it'll improve after a few weeks, even if you feel bloated it won't necessarily show on scales x

6. callear76

I hope not. I'm drinking a lot, more than I usually do xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

7. Berry85

It should settle down I think it can just be your body getting used to the change in diet x

8. Fitzylou

Fitzylou Well-Known Member

My first couple of weeks of SW I was horrendously bloated but still managed to lose 11lbs! It's your body adapting to the new "diet" so to speak xxx

9. callear76

hiya all, all went well i lost 4lbs still which totally shocked me but quite happy with that xxxx

10. Berry85

Well done that's brilliant!

11. callear76

Thank u very much xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app