Please help cambridge and ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by marcierose, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. marcierose

marcierose Member

Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Hi all I am on day 8 of ss on cambridge- totm arrived and I ate a small packet of mini cookies... Have done a keto stick and am no longer in ketosis ( well it was beige) how long will it take to get back in? I am gutted :-(((( . Good luck to everyone xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Getting into ketosis takes a different amount of days for everyone, some people never get there.
    Ketosis doesn't have any affect on the weight you're losing, it's the calorie deficit that does that, it just stops you feeling hungry so it's not a major deal.

Sorry you slipped up hun, just forget about the blip and move on.
    Hope the K fairy visits you soon :D

4. marcierose

marcierose Member

Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Oh thanks babe ... I was a perfect colour apparently up until now ... So does beige mean am not in ketosis and how long will it take to get back... Do I have to go back to square one again :-(( x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.