please help!!!! day 3

ooo thats tricky to say after the first week its been about 4lbs / 5lbs average loss a week i think, the smallest loss for me was 2lbs and the biggest (my first week) was 13 lbs. Personally i have found that a stone and a bit a month is pretty normal. Your period will make a difference, you loose a bit less that week as you retain water, but all the losses even small ones will soon add up to big ones. I have posted before pics and as i am now pics on my diary if you want to have a gander x

how can i view ur diary hun ... i heard sum ppl say u get saggy skin from losing the weight too fast is this true ??

if you click on the lipotrim main forum there is a section called lipotrim diaries i think. Its a thread under the lipotrim diaries bit called electric lilac's diary ... as for saggy skin you will see in the pictures, i haven't really had a problem with that. My boobs are not quite as pert and my skin is a bit saggy on the top of them ( but i have gone down from a 36gg to a 32f so its not surprising). Its not an embarrassing bodies situation though and nothing a good bra doesn't solve. Your skin apparently continues to shrink for 6 months after you loose weight, so hopefully that will sort it out. I would buy yourself a good moisturiser and use it twice a day to give you the best chance if i was you x

wow lilac u look amazing .. seriously well done .. u are an ispiration to anyone who is trying to stick to it !! have u long left on the diet urself ?

why thank you, am going on holiday next week so will be back on it when i get back probably for another month or so it depends how "good" i am on holiday lol hopefully get to my goal in november at some point

Hey hun... I have had losses mainly of about 4/5lb a week!!! There abouts!!! If your 100% you'll be well on your way by xmas sweetie!!!

Good luck to you!! this forum is a life saver for keeping you going!!!

Dee

xxx

thank u deezer .. still havin headaches today and its day 4 .. will these eventually go .. i mean i'm takin 3.5 litres of fluid

The headaches will definitely go, I still get lightheaded when I get out of bed in the mornings sometimes ha. If your headache is getting really bad, take some painkillers. I am on week 1 today and I haven't had any headaches or weakness for the past 2 days :) Hope that helps. xx

so wat day did u start to feel better they say day 3 but i'm on day 4 nw and headaches again :(

Back