Please help e lose a stone

Angelchops

I really really need some help. Ive been on CD for coming approx 6 1/2 months and am happy with my weighloss so far, but its slowed down a lot and now I have an event coming up and I really NEED to lose a stone in 5 weeks. More would be even better :D
If anyone has any hints and tips about how I can lose weight a bit quicker I would really appreciate it.

My msn is [email protected] if anyone wants to give me a kick up the bum.

Thank you very much in advance :)

hey, WOW well done on your weight loss so far.. thats amazing!

just a few questions..

are you on soul source?
how much water do you drink a day?
do you exercise?

you have done so well so far wow.. great inspiration :)

You've done really well. What do you usually lose a week now?? More water is definately the key to losing larger amounts ...

Maybe also a trip to the gym a couple of times a week to tone up as well??

Good luck.

At the moment I drink 4 litres a day which is a struggle, but I will up it if you think it will help.

I have an exercise bike and I do ten miles a day, and have just bought an exercise dvd with an upperbody workout on it which I thought I could try doing at the same time. Unfortunately I can't afford a gym, and just the bus fare to one is a fiver a time (im not being defeatist, just genuinely don't have the money)

I was ss ing up until a few weeks ago when I started feeling a bit weak, and my losses were even less than they are now and I have been doing aam for the last fortnight. Im prepared to change this if you think it will help

My losses have no pattern - the last few are 3 1/4 - 2 1/4 - 1 3/4 - 4 1/2 - 2 1/4

Thank you:)

More water, use your exercise bike and carry on as you are .... your losses are about right. The old 790plan said about 12lb loss per month, which is what you are doing. I think extra water may help, plus exercise will tone up. If you have a bike and a DVD don't think you need a gym!

You really are doing fantasticly. What is the occasion in 5weeks?? Do you have a special outfit in mind??

God, clothes is my other worry. I just don't have a clue. Ive been massive for such a long time that I'm clueless.

I keep looking in Evans - can't get my head around being able to shop in other places. Im a 14/ 16 on the bottom (more 16 to be honest) and an 18 on top.

The occasion isn't anything smart, but i'm meeting someone and want to look ok. I swear if I could I would be having a face lift, teeth whitening, laser eye surgery, and a tummy tuck before I go.Its daytime and I think jeans will be ok, but its been 10 years since I last wore them.

You must think i'm a lost cause!!

Good luck with your weightloss Dragonfly. We CAN do this.

Thank you very much for all your help so far.

hey, perhaps give ss another go for the next few weeks? maybe you needed a boost with food no harm in trying? if you feel week then maybe eat aam again?

if you struggle with that water which i did i have found the water flavour a big help, makes me drink alot more?

are you measuring too?

Measuring but only waist, bust and hips. Ive lost 20 inches off my waist (that is DISGUSTING I know) and ten off bust and hips.

I think you're right about ss, and I will go back onto it today. I have a weigh in tonight too.

Do you think I can lose the stone or am I kidding myself?

I'll aim for 5 litres of water from now on too.

hi angel chops,

Just wanted to say wow on your weight loss, u must feel great, sorry i cant offer any advice to ya. Maybe you have someone close that could help with something to wear? Im sure what ever you decide you will look fab. Once again congrats :)

becky x

i think it could be possible really do... i really hope it is, just stick to it 100% up your water and then see!!

fingers crossed but dont cross your legs! lol

also not sure if you are but are you goign to the loo for a number 2 regular? have you tryed husks with a pack for breakki? i have a table spoon with 200ml water in my butterscotch.. makes me go regulary and i am sure that helps boost us.. ? just a suggestion lol

hope you can do it.. i have got 9 weeks to get as close to goal as possible too! (going abroad)

You have done AMAZING so far, you must be so pleased!

Can't add anything else to what everyone else has said, but good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Theresa x

hun just wanted to say how well uve done cant believe uve lost that amount of weight u must be so proud.

i think if u up the water and go back to ssing ull finf that will boost ur weight loss.

as for something to wear how about some boat coat jeans and a fitted casual top to show off that great figure uve got now lol and take a friend with u i find this helps.

ashley xx

I lost three and a half pounds this week so making inroads.

I really want to thank you all for the help and support you've given me.

My CDC says I should stay on AAM as my losses are ok, and they were terrible on SS. I don't know if its because I do quite a lot of exercise but Im certainly not going to complain.

Ive managed to up my water to 4.5 litres a day, but am aiming for 5. See if that gets the fat shifting!!

Back