1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Please help, food optimising with no kitchen - recipes ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by m.j, 17 April 2014 Social URL.

1. m.j

m.j New Member

Hi there i am new on this forum, i have started slimming world 2 weeks ago and lost 6 pounds already !! My kitchen is being redone over the weekend and i dont have access to it for a few days.. i am really struggling to find ideas to stay on plan knowing i only have access to a microwave at the moment.. anybody help please i need some inspiration !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Do you have a kettle?

You could make mugshots & add veggies, or make use of things like beans on toast, jacket potatoes, couscous with veggies, scrambled eggs & rice can be cooked in the microwave.

I'm sure this question has been asked before so if you a search you may find more ideas;)

4. Ahsh

Ahsh Well-Known Member

Is it being redone this weekend or next one? If it's the next one I would make extra portions in the week so I could just microwave them. That's what i try to do for lunch at work where we only have a microwave.

5. m.j

m.j New Member

thanks ladies, all sorted now.