1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help, food optimising with no kitchen - recipes ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by m.j, 17 April 2014 Social URL.

1. m.j

m.j New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there i am new on this forum, i have started slimming world 2 weeks ago and lost 6 pounds already !! My kitchen is being redone over the weekend and i dont have access to it for a few days.. i am really struggling to find ideas to stay on plan knowing i only have access to a microwave at the moment.. anybody help please i need some inspiration !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you have a kettle?

You could make mugshots & add veggies, or make use of things like beans on toast, jacket potatoes, couscous with veggies, scrambled eggs & rice can be cooked in the microwave.

I'm sure this question has been asked before so if you a search you may find more ideas;)

4. Ahsh

Ahsh Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is it being redone this weekend or next one? If it's the next one I would make extra portions in the week so I could just microwave them. That's what i try to do for lunch at work where we only have a microwave.

5. m.j

m.j New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks ladies, all sorted now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.