please help get me started

aww sweet thang thank you!!! You are rt - if i can do it, anyone can, lol!!! I am now on day 7 and feeling great. sweet thang, this is what i did - i thought about all the things I don't do because of my weight and how i feel inferior to some because of it. i know 100 % that losing weight will help me feel stronger and much happier and that i will do all the enjoyable things i want to do again, without worrying. This has to be the best incentive ever, and think about it - a few mths eating a bit less to live as you want to be...it's a sml price to pay. I promise you that once past day 3-4 and you feel slimmer it will be so worth it. However these vlcds are not for everyone, and it may be that you need to reconsider - maybe on up the steps would be a bit easier? Either way make you your priority, not food. i know you can do it and I am here to keep you motivated. please let me know how you're getting on xxxxxxx

Well Sunday was a wash out....out at parents and succumbed to dad's fabulous cooking!! :eek:

On the wagon again today and doing OK so far!

Good luck peeps!! Fingers crossed for weigh ins! :)

Nellis good luck Im back to it again too, if I can get to Day 3 I know things get easier.
Well done Emma your doing great

Back