Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Please help guys

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisysp8, 24 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya ... there is a chart on the SW website (somewhere?) that tells you the minimum amount of weight you can be for your height with in the Slimming World "happy range" ... But they`ve recently changed the website and it`s all new and scary and i can`t find the chart now ... please help me find it x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Not sure where it is on website, but pretty sure it's in back of handbook... hope that helps x

4. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    i cant lay my hands on my sw book that has it in at the mo but thought id drop a quick reply.
    im 5ft 5 and my minimum is 8st 8lb.....at 5ft 4(my mum is 5ft 4 and id looked it up for her) its 8st 6lb....i notice on your stats you are 5ft 3 so i should imagine its 8st 4lbs for you.
    hope this helps some.

5. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya ... its for my friend, she`s 5ft 9 ......... Its not in the back of the book. She 10st 10lbs and and is wanting to be 10st ... but isn`t sure if she can join a group. I know you need to have a minimum of 7 lbs to loose ... but can she loose that with in the "safe" guidelines of the SW stats ? ?

6. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.