Please help guys

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisysp8, 24 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya ... there is a chart on the SW website (somewhere?) that tells you the minimum amount of weight you can be for your height with in the Slimming World "happy range" ... But they`ve recently changed the website and it`s all new and scary and i can`t find the chart now ... please help me find it x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Not sure where it is on website, but pretty sure it's in back of handbook... hope that helps x

4. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    i cant lay my hands on my sw book that has it in at the mo but thought id drop a quick reply.
    im 5ft 5 and my minimum is 8st 8lb.....at 5ft 4(my mum is 5ft 4 and id looked it up for her) its 8st 6lb....i notice on your stats you are 5ft 3 so i should imagine its 8st 4lbs for you.
    hope this helps some.

5. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya ... its for my friend, she`s 5ft 9 ......... Its not in the back of the book. She 10st 10lbs and and is wanting to be 10st ... but isn`t sure if she can join a group. I know you need to have a minimum of 7 lbs to loose ... but can she loose that with in the "safe" guidelines of the SW stats ? ?

6. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.