please help losing heart

hi there have been doing the lipotrim for 5 whole days and dont get me wrong i think its the best diet ive ever taken on.
its just all the remarks about the shakes and crap.
things like oh god how can you drink that.
oh you wont be on it long drinking that crap.
it is really making me lose heart and i feel like well why should i bother.
i do want to do this but i can be put off very easily through bad remarks.
my plan is to stay on the diet until i go away in june or until i lose 5 stone.
i weigh in on thursday but i had a sneaky look at my weight today and i have lost 6lb, that was enough to keep me going all day and think well i can do it after all.
please help guys i dont want to give up now ive come this far.........:wave_cry:

hi there have been doing the lipotrim for 5 whole days and dont get me wrong i think its the best diet ive ever taken on.
its just all the remarks about the shakes and crap.
things like oh god how can you drink that.
oh you wont be on it long drinking that crap.
it is really making me lose heart and i feel like well why should i bother.
i do want to do this but i can be put off very easily through bad remarks.
my plan is to stay on the diet until i go away in june or until i lose 5 stone.
i weigh in on thursday but i had a sneaky look at my weight today and i have lost 6lb, that was enough to keep me going all day and think well i can do it after all.
please help guys i dont want to give up now ive come this far.........:wave_cry:

Heya,
u shouldnt be put off by other people.. how does what they say make losing 6lbs not worth it? U need to focus on urself and not others.. if you are happy losing this weight stick with it cos ur doing fantastic, if you want to let others decide what you should eat/drink then you wont get there..

keep up the good work miss :)

Who cares what others think? Do not worry about the remarks - they clearly don't know a thing! They should be praising you for doing something about your weight!

Seriously, just ignore them! Keep going honey! :)
If it helps i am on this untill june also, we could be buddies :D

You'll get people like that the whole way!
rise above them! stick to it, it will be worth it!! :)

Honey, take their comments, smile and prove them wrong!!

All of us on here can do this, so why cant you?? The people who are saying this stuff, might not have the stamina, but you have taken the courage to take action against your weight, you have gotten to day 5 on Lt, which is usually the worst over you, and you have your hoilday to look forward to !!

Stick two fingers up to them and say ' I will show you !'

You can do this!!

you can do it and you will do it!! You can hear what other people are saying but you dont have to listen. You are going to have a good weight loss on thursday if you have already lost 6lb. You keep going your doing really well. :)

Hiya all I can say drink your shake stick to the diet smile at the comments then when your at your goal give them 2 fingers LOL !!!

This diet is for you and you only this is the main reason that for the first 3mths no one knew but my hubby best mate and a close work colleague who's doing lighter life

keep focused
all the best

Ignore the idiotic comments Whitekitty, they don't know what they are talking about. This diet is hard and for you to stick to it is brilliant. If they knew how hard it was they wouldn't be putting you down. Some comments are cos they are jealous and wish they could do something about their own problems but don't.

Stick to it, the weight will fall off and at the end of it all you can say what were you saying about the diet being bad?

I'm also on this for the long haul and have a holiday to look forward to in July so stick with it, we are all in this together and with each other's help will get to our goals. Good luck!

Smile sweetly - thank them for their opinion and then watch their faces as your flab melts away ............

Often people are unsettled when they see people doing something they know they could never do themselves. The easiest way to deal with their own feelings is to prove that NO-ONE could do it and the only way they can do that is to stop you from doing it.
They will probably also tell you that you are losing weight too fast in a few weeks time ..... jealous or WHAT???

Again - smile sweetly and carry on doing precisely what is best for you!!! xx

Sod what everyone else thinks, me and a lot of others on here have had lots of negative comments from others.

I get it especially from my dad. Saying I'm going to die and all that rubbish.

Do this diet for yourself ok? I'm telling you this diet is totally worth it.

You know what I do? I just keep imagining the new me, and the look on everyones face when they see me. Come here on minimins where you get the support you deserve.

Keep going, and make everyone who's making those comments eat their words.

stay focussed and ignore other peoples comments and you will achieve what you aim for

I think we all have enough of our own negativity to bother about hearing someone elses! Jealousy can rear its ugly head in all manner of ways. You have done really well to get past those horrid few days, just think, if you stopped now...what would it have all been for?

Keep going for you, and come on here regular, we all understand and can share the ups and downs with each other xxx

to be frank, balls to em! hear it constantly myself, usually from the jealous or the weak willed who couldn't stick it for 5 mins if they tried it, all waiting for you to "put it all back on , and more " . Well stuff em , you do it for you , and be safe in the knowledge that when you have finished and shown them how shallow they all are, they will soon all be praising you!

dont let them put you off hun k
i work in a factory full of men wen they 1st started seeing me wi the shakes n black coffee its all they would go on about, how i need food i must be starving do i want them to put together and buy me a bacon sarni allsorts!!
now its old news second nature they know to buy me black coffee they dont even talk about food in front of me and im only on wk2 so stick wi it huni!!

It's what this forum is all about really isn't it? I don't know what I'd do without it!! Look forward to seeing how your WI goes. xx

Back