Please help me - any damage done?

Please could anyone offer me some advice, went to London yesterday to see Joseph on the train with my mum, was really good and took my CD with me. Had 2 soups (got some hot water on the train), a tetra and a bar.
However this is where the problem is now, went into a restaurant (after looking at various menus on offer) and went to one that did a plain chicken salad (no dressing), gave the toms & avocado to my mum, so had plain lettuce leaves, about 6 thin slices of cucumber, some green beans and the chicken -
BUT: I realised this morning that I should only have had 3 CD's and not 4
frown.gif
I get weighed in next Wednesday evening, will I still be ketosis?

Thanks for your help

I'd say that you are probably back in Ketosis now.

It wasn't that much more carbs than allowed, and your food was probably not much more than an AAMW quantity, and as far as I know, you stay in Ketosis during that week.

Even if it did knock you out, it would only take a day or so to get back in.

Well done you, for being so good on a day out though:)

I would say you were still in Ketosis, but just exceeded your 790 daily allowance. You should still be fat burning.

I think you should be fine, all the food you ate was low carb, and probably only about 200-300 calories, so even though you ate all 3 cd's as well, you probably didn't go over 1000 calories. And probably stayed in ketosis.

More importantly, hope you enjoyed yourself and Joseph was good!

Theresa x

Back