Please help me succeed once again!!

Nat

Hello!

I did CD back in Feb this year and lost 2st 11lbs in 8 weeks, maintained for a little while and then lost the plot and have put back on 1st 8lbs. I am desperate to shift some weight for looming christmas parties, and am aiming for a stone and a half in 4 weeks (that's what i managed first time round!) I am just hoping that I have the determiniation and committment I did before. I am starting tomorrow, wish me luck!!!

Nat:)

Hiiii,

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

extra gl hun xx im sure u will do it x

loads of luck, sure you'll do it.

thank you so much everyone, is fab support on here, here's to a good week for all of us x

hi
i am starting again tomorow too!
I lost 5 stone from jan-july this year, stopped for the summer hols, and have since put 2 stone back on, have eaten like a pig so am not surprised! all my nice new clothes i bought are too tight! and I am NOT buying bigger ones again, so have to do this again, i did 13lb in my first wk last time round, so Im aiming to lose the 2 stone i have put on, before xmas!

Hi - I am having a fresh start tomorrow after sliding my way through loads of food and drinks that are not CD friendly!! Good Luck!

:wow: exciting to see all these new people... Good luck everyone..

Here here to a CD tastic week :) God that's an awful pun, i think i am tired lol

Hi Girls, good to see a few newbies starting on the road to slimdom success ;)

We have a friendly competition whereby we all belong to groups and compete against each team for the biggest losses etc, our team is looking for two new members cuz we've had some leavers recently, if you'd like to come join us and get that extra support from similiar peeps, click on the link below and introduce yourselfs, it'll be decided on first come basis....

Can't wait to get to know and support ya :p

http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/56322-team-8-gr8-m8s-losing-w8-looking-two-new-members-o.html

hey becky, nice to see you, well talk to you again!!!! so far day one successful!!!

Back