Please Help Me..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lesley cw, 18 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Lesley cw

Lesley cw Full Member

Hi guys..im starting cambridge tomorrow...i know its going to be tough....any back up will be very gratefully accepted...many thanks ..lou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi lou Lou! How are you? I won't lie to you, this first couple of days are kindda tough but when the weight literally starts to drop off you then you will feel amazing. The only tips that I can think of =is to drink loadsa water and set minimins as your homepage!

4. Delli

Delli Talks too much

hey lou, good luck with ur diet and we are all here if u ever need support! u can get lots of info from this site and help and support and a kick up the bu when its needed!

5. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Lou

Good luck :) Join us on the 7 day SS challenge Episode V thread if you need some support! It's helped me lots over the past few weeks.

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya Lou and welcome to minimins oo and good luck on what will be one of the most rewarding, amazing journey's of your life....yes it will be tough but with steel motivation and that burning desire to reach your goal and the support from friends and family and the folks on minmins you WILL succeed!!!! OH and remember the more water u drink the more u'll shrink :-D xx

7. Lesley cw

Lesley cw Full Member

thanks peeps..only been on here a few moments abd you guys are talking to me already,,how great is tha..i thank you all..please just be out there..coz boy am i gonna need ya all..thanks..lou..x

8. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    The support here is amazing, so do stick around:) I'm convinced I would have given up CD on day 2 if it wasn't for minimins people! Are you going to be doing SS or one of the other plans Lou?

9. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Good luck with your journey, You will do fine..

Love

10. Lesley cw

Lesley cw Full Member

Hi mochaj...im going to be ss....i think my main worry is going to be getting through all the water..also im a chef...so as you can imagine its gonna be tough at work...im excited but dreading it too...thanks..xx

11. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi lou and welcome..you will get all the support u need on here hun so good luck on your journey..xx

12. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast type stuff
    Hello and welcome!

13. Lesley cw

Lesley cw Full Member

please can you guys tell me how i pick my thread up tomorrow when i log in,, i would like to come on every day,,just to say how im doing..hope you all dont mind..x

14. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Just look down the list of threads to find it Lou, if it's not showing try page 2 and it will be there somewhere. It's a good idea to keep your thread going and keep posting about your progress, or have a bit of a rant if you need some support :)

15. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lou,
    I'm on day 5 and have got into the routine of it all (I think!) like others have said drink lots of water and keep coming back on here!

16. Lesley cw

Lesley cw Full Member

thank you..im going to say goodnight, i have o be up at 5..so i shall start the water EARLY...oh my god...i can feel lots of visits to he loo coming on..bye ..x

17. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Sleep well and best of luck for tomorrow :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Lesley cw

Lesley cw Full Member

hi guys...well im nearly through day one..ive managed to have four n half litres of water..bit of a slog..i kinda piled me way through it this morning then spent the rest of the day running to the loo...how does all this water work, coz i seem to have got rid of all what i drunk today...can any body explain please..thanks for being out there somewhere..xx

20. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Lou

there's a useful thread in the stickies at the top of this forum about how water works on this diet. Have a read, it's really good. Well done today!

Mocha

21. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hiya lou and welcome, good luck with you weightloss journey hun and a big well done for getting through day 1 xx

22. ava

ava Silver Member

Well done on getting through day one. You sound like your doing really well :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.