Please help me!

wanttobeslender

Hello everyone

I am on day 3 and I feel really hungry. I am drinking black tea, water but probably not as much as I should be drinking. Also I know I have a mountain to climb with at least 10 stone to lose, so feeling a little sad

*hug* You're doing fantastically to be on day 3, the first days are the hardest but it does get easier. You're only a few days away from weigh-in, think how much you'll have lost by then - you can do this!

Hello, well done for getting to day 3. The 1st week really is the hardest I thought I would never get through it I was starving and I'm now on week 6. After hell week it gets easier. It soon becomes second nature and the results make it all so worth it. U can do it! This forum helps massively. Whenever u feel like u are going to give in come here. It helps to know other people are doing it too. :)

Hi wanttobeslender,
Im on day 4 now, same as you. This morning is hard for me. Feeling really hungry and just want to be in ketosis already! I hope you are sticking with it and feeling better today.
X D.

Hi Doireann, those first few days are hell and I remember being absolutely starving. However, it doesnt last and Id say that by Saturday you should be in ketosis which makes it so much easier. Im on day 56 now and I swear this diet is worth all the cravings. Good luck :)

Thanks for your comments, it really helps to know I am not alone, I am sure I will be using this forum alot to keep me sane!

Day 4 and so far drinking water to get rid of my headache! I look forward to Saturday, the weight loss and ketosis, thanks skinnysarahc

Yes, the first week is unpleasant. But once you hit Ketosis, you'll be a different person. You're sooo nearly there. Just plod on and get through the next couple of days and you wn't regret it. Your first weigh in will be such a triumph.

Good luck huni :)

Thanks for all the comments, its making me feel better knowing that others feel/have felt the same way as me, so I'm sticking with it and looking forward to seeing weight loss results!

Back