please help me :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by reeta, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. reeta

reeta New Member

Im a newbie to the CD - started SS just 5 days ago .. been very difficult first few days .. thought i was doing ok.. just had an argument with partner .. ended up comfort eating a big pack of maltesers :cry: i didnt even want them. have i really messed up, and how do i get back on track again ... some advice would be soo appreciated. Im finding this really tough.... xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi reeta,

Welcome to mini's. Im sorry to say but you will prob have been knocked out of ketosis with the malteasers. Im like that aswell if i get upset i turn to food for comfort. All you can do is get drinking water to flush it through and get back on the wagon. You will prob still lose this week dont beat yourself up about it

becky xxx

4. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

It may not be as bad as you think. Drink loads of water and get back on track asap. And the most important thing is to put it behind you psychologically so that you can move forward. Well done for doing 5 days - you've proved to yourself you can do it!! Good luck

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

hop straight back on and draw a line under it . you cant change the fact you ate them , dont beat yourself up over it just drink loads and keep going .
    xxx