PLEASE HELP ME.

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
:cry:I am gutted i have been bad ever since class on wednesday. I have been binging on chocolate and biscuits and crisps. I don't want another gain on wed and just there the now i found myself going down an old path in which i don't want to take. Whilst sitting munching about 10 milky ways i was surfing the net looking for slimming pills!!! I just feel so low at the moment as though i can't do this. Then something clicked as i was in the now slim website and i just burst out crying.

I want to do this on my own without tablets as i know they are not good for me and most of them have caffine in them and they trigger my migranes .

I just can't stop eating and i feel so fat and horrible today. I know i won'[t be able to get back on track tonight but then i think about tomorow and think what is the point?:cry:

Sorry to go on but nobody in the house will understand how i'm feeling. I feel disgusting.

Had to get this off my chest and had to stop myself buying tablets.

Be a bit kinder to yourself. We are all bound to bave our blips from time to time, the trick is to shrug them off and jump straight back on the plan.
You know what you're doing is bad for you and it's making you feel bad, and that the slimming pills aren't the solution. Go sit down and write a list of the reasons you're doing SW, what you hope to achieve from it and all the things you've enjoyed about SW so far. Maybe even think about what it was that made you decide to start the plan in the first place. Is the choc more important to you than this? It may make you feel good momentarily, but that's it. Then think about a week when you've had a good loss and how inspired and motivated you were, and that feeling of success lasted you ages - far longer than the choc taste does.
Can you draw a line under this part of the day and pledge to stick to plan for the remainder? Then start tomorrow from scratch.
You've always given kind words and good advice to others, now save a little of this for yourself.
X

Awwwww!! *hugs*

You have realised that pills are NOT the way forward, and that's a good thing. But stop thinking that you've just trashed the whole week so you might as well give up. Stop NOW and you have 3 1/2 days to correct your little blip (and we all have blips, we're only human and it's part of the process).

Course you can get back on track. You can get back on track immediately. Put the milky ways away. Get your trainers on and go for a walk whilst it's still light. Or put a CD on and do some housework and dance round whilst you hoover. Do anything to distract you from eating. And it's a bonus if it's something active.

Have a look at the gallery here and see how well people have done - you'll see that with a little motivation and willpower it CAN be done. And you can do it. You want to be slimmer and feel better about yourself don't you? You are in sight of your first stone, so you know you CAN do it!

Think positive hun...

We're all here for you x

Don't go and buy anything online! Most of them are scams and barely contain what they reckon is in them.

If you feel you need a bit of a boost why not go to the chemist and buy some Adios or Adios Max. They're legal and you can get them over the counter. They are natural, herbal medicines which help speed up weight loss by acting on the body's metabolism. I've never taken them so I don't know how good they are.

That said... unless your head is in the right place to lose weight, you are going to struggle. There is no magic pill or cure. I wish I could come up with one. If I could bottle willpower and sell that I'd be a millionaire.

You have to start in your head I'm afraid. Write a list. Post it on here if you like so we can share and help you.

Why do you want to lose weight? What are the benefits of losing it. What are the downsides of keeping the weight on? Give yourself a good talking to and work out if it's YOU that wants to lose the weight and why, or if you are being pressurised by other people into losing weight when you don't want to.

Until you get it straight in your head that YES you do want to lose weight, YES you ARE going to lose weight and not give in to temptation, and that getting slimmer is much better than binging on whatever foods you find, you are going to struggle.

You have to want to do it and really mean that, otherwise you are just in for a good ol' session of beating yourself up on a daily or even hourly basis.

Question for you. What is it that's making you want to eat stuff that's not on the plan?

Big hugs to you xxxx Pour your heart out here and we'll do what we can to help you, but you do have to want to help yourself too :D

Don't be too hard on yourself. We ALL have times when we just lose the plot and stuff ourselves silly. It's perfectly normal and I personally think it's best to get it out your system. I always find the harder I resist it the worse I eat when I do finally give in.

You know slimming pills aren't the answer - you are right they do trigger headaches - well at least they certainly did with me. Long term it is not sustainable to use pills - they do not do you good. But you know that don't you?

If you feel you really can't draw a line under today and get back on plan right now (which is fair enough) then maybe plan something totally yummy for dinner - your absolute favourite non SW plan. Eat it and enjoy it - don't eat any old crap at least make the bad days worth it!

Then tomorrow get up and start afresh - draw a line under it when you go to bed tonight and don't worry about it. One day isn't going to make that much difference in the long run. Plan a 100% SW day today so tomorrow you are ready and know what you are going to do.

I always use my bad days to remind me how much better I feel when I'm sticking to plan. That horrid fat full feeling you have isn't nice is it? Well when you're head is in the right place remind yourself of the fat feeling you get and that will give you a boost to carry on doing well with the plan.

You can do this. It may take a while and you may have a few slip ups along the way but that's totally fine. I'm assuming you are only human?!

Keep your chin up honey and always remember why you are doing this in the first place.

xxx

Thank you so much everyone and i really mean it, you all have given me great advice and made me feel better. (appart from the horrible sickly feeling of eating too much chocolate lol).

Melanie: Yes i am going to go and write down all the reasons why i want to lose weight so that everytime i want to come off plan i will look at the list. Also i'm going to go and read the book that comes along with plan, i think it is success starts here.

Hellie: I am going to walk down to the shop and get some fruit, something quite sweet like grapes to take away my sugar craving without being bad.

Toffee: Yes i have a consultant but not one that i can phone all the time if i am feeling low like this. She doesn't like to be bothered at weekends either.

iNaTiZ- You are right, all those things are scams. I even wonder if the success stories they show you are true. And the answer to your question was that the stuff was there and if there is chocolate there i will eat it. Plus it is * week.

Edwin you are right about that horrid fat feeling, it is not nice.

Thanks again everyone, i think i will have a non sw night and have things that i want but not go overboard and no chocolate binges again . i might have a non sw dinner and just snack on grapes. May have a glass of wine then write out all my wee lists of reasons why i want to be thin, then straight back to plan tomorow.

You are all wee stars x

Glad you're feeling a bit better... don't beat yourself up but do all the positive things you said you would, remember why you're doing this in the first place.

Plan some really yummy SW dinners for next week and think about how much better you'll feel if you get back on that wagon.

Hugs... remember you are not alone.

Take care

Sx

Ok, youve had a bad week this week but DONT see it as the start of that slippery slope to being totally off the diet. Draw a line under the past few days and forget about what youve eaten. If youve already gone off track today, then ok decide today is the last day off diet and tomorrow youre starting again. See tomorrow as a fresh start.

Id be inclined to stay away from the pills though, I dont really think any of them work, you'll be wasting your money.

You KNOW you can do this, youve been doing so well *HUGS*

So glad ur feeling a little better thats what I love about this board.
I think you have had great losses in the last few weeks and it keeps me going.
Rach xx

I can't thank you all enough, it makes such a difference speaking to people who actually know how i feel. I have decided to have a cosy night in front of the telly as it is harry hill, xfactor and i'm a celebrity. I am going to have a fish supper for my dinner and sit under the duvet all night.

Tomorow is a fresh start for me. Going to draw myself one of those xmas trees and try and exercise every day.

I just wanted to say... If you want my phone number so you can phone me instead of eating milky way's I'm more than happy to give it to you. You could phone me if you feel like pigging out. I'll talk you out of it ;)

You don't have to, but the offer is there if you want it :D

I can't thank you all enough, it makes such a difference speaking to people who actually know how i feel. I have decided to have a cosy night in front of the telly as it is harry hill, xfactor and i'm a celebrity. I am going to have a fish supper for my dinner and sit under the duvet all night.

Tomorow is a fresh start for me. Going to draw myself one of those xmas trees and try and exercise every day.
hell hun,thats the spirit youve done so well so far,so youve had a blip every1 does..get 1 of those trees for motivation and to see what your going to achieve!!and even if you only manage a couple days of exercise then thats great,dont put yourself under to much pressure,relax and enjoy your sw journey..i know you can do it..love and hugs xx:D

I just wanted to say... If you want my phone number so you can phone me instead of eating milky way's I'm more than happy to give it to you. You could phone me if you feel like pigging out. I'll talk you out of it ;)

You don't have to, but the offer is there if you want it :D

That is so kind of you thanks.

Feeling a bit better:). I think it is coz it is totm, however not been like this for a long time coz i got the implant in so things are not very regular now and when they do come i think it hits me harder.:mad:

hey - im to late cos you're sorted, very good advice people. hugs xxx

Back