Please Help, new to Atkins!!

Dee 25

Hi i'm Diane;), recently started Atkins and wondered if anyone had any tips for me.
I've lost 3 stone on weight watchers, but struggle having breads, wheat etc, so told this was the best diet for me.

i've got the basics, but struggling with snacks etc, so any help would be fantastic!

Does anybody know if i can have Diet Lemonade, or sugar free dilute and if Oxo's or stock cubes are allowed. :break_diet:

Please Help, any recommendations, would be greatly recieved.

Diane

Hi Diane, I've already said hello. ;)

Most stock cubes should be OK, but I'd check the lable anyway, always check the lable on anything you buy.

hello :D well don on your loss so far. wow from ww you will surprised at how much you can eat on atkins :)

Thanks
what about the lemonade Jim, missing my pop

seen a post for donner meat with mayonaise
can you have this on induction

Diane

Yes to Doner :D :drool:

Hiya Vicky was that a yes to both, can i have lemonade

Thanks alot x

Hi Dee... sugar free drinks are fine, so diet lemonade would be cool but some people can stall with the citric acid in it!

LOL, Yes Doner is fine girls. :D I'll be having one tonight, get the doner and a salad in a tray.

Yep thats the one bride :) just dont have the pitta and take the onion off the salad :) and garlic sauce not the chilli as it has loads of tomatoes in.

i had one last night with the garlic mayo was yum, but had the chicken, but wasn't sure if that was ok

Diane

you will have to get the proper doner one tonight then :D

Back