Please help or somr advice before Monday Weigh In

laurawalker85

Hi all,

I'm quite frustrated this morning and reason being is after putting 1lb on last weigh made and being good made me ever so more determined this week. I have kept within my dailies, weighed everything, drunk 2litres of water a day and even went to the gym yesterday! I'm not due on totm either so I know it's not that. Please help it's only my 4th weigh in and I'm desperate to lose weight this time, when this happens I end up falling off the wagon eating everything and start back at step one.

Dont feel to down, you have still lost 5.5lbs in three weeks! Thats good! It sounds like you doing everything right so im sure you will get a loss this week, good luck!!
x

Thanks purple rain, but I actually forgot to mention I got on the scales this morning and seems like I've put another pound on, so this being the case it's only 3.5 lbs in 3 weeks! I really don't know what's going on with my body and I really don't know what more I can do. I would mind so much if it was just coming off slowly but it's not it's coming on!

Laura your scales at home won't be the same as the ones your leader uses, there are always discrepencies between scales.

Keep your chin high, it sounds like you're doing everything right. Don't stress about it, keep going and see how you get on on Monday! You'll see results if you stick with it!!

I know I shouldn't weigh at home and I'm really hoping that they are wrong. I'm going to take advantage of the good weather this weekend and take the bike out and go cycling for a few hours! Hopefully that will burn some pounds off!

Your weight can fluctuate by 1-2lbs during the week so they probs wont be accurate, dont worry, just keep at it 100%. I used to weigh myself everytime i went into the bathroom, but now i have'nt got any scales and i feel so much more relaxed.
Good luck for monday!

Thanks hun x

Back